Stop in for a drink.

-
Merry Christmas to you all and a toast.

IMG_20221225_184337829_HDR.jpg

I invited Ted over for a tasting. Well, we got a little out of hand but all is good. I made it to my recliner and Ted just lives down the street. I offered to drive him home. LMAO.

20221230_181230.jpg

20221230_183817.jpg

20221230_194929.jpg

Happy New Years Eve everyone!

Just hanging out in the garage tonight having some cold Yuengling Hershey’s Stout. It’s nice and warm inside with the heater on since it’s only 55* outside. It’s raining out, but the sound is nice as it is gently falling on the garage door.

I am listening to some tunes while sorting through the stuff I got for the GTS for Christmas.

New tail light bezels and lenses, repro tail panel from Classic Industries with GTS insert, dash pad, and OEM look am/fm thumb wheel radio (stereo) with modern electronics.

A few other bits in the box like a new instrument cluster lens for over the speedo and a new fiber glove box insert. Also got a nice selection of Slip-Plate spray cans and quarts to refinish the headers and undercarriage parts.

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves this nice New Years Eve!

Cheers!

Happy New Years Eve everyone!

Just hanging out in the garage tonight having some cold Yuengling Hershey’s Stout. It’s nice and warm inside with the heater on since it’s only 55* outside. It’s raining out, but the sound is nice as it is gently falling on the garage door.

I am listening to some tunes while sorting through the stuff I got for the GTS for Christmas.

New tail light bezels and lenses, repro tail panel from Classic Industries with GTS insert, dash pad, and OEM look am/fm thumb wheel radio (stereo) with modern electronics.

A few other bits in the box like a new instrument cluster lens for over the speedo and a new fiber glove box insert. Also got a nice selection of Slip-Plate spray cans and quarts to refinish the headers and undercarriage parts.

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves this nice New Years Eve!

Cheers!
Happy New Year Dave. Laying low at home tonight. The kids are coming over and we are having some Sushi then watch a movie. Take care.

Happy new year everyone!! In the time zones that just called it :popcorn:

-
Back