Stop in for a drink.

-
Another local distillery

20221210_181044.jpg

Dark mahogany? Man I like this stuff. I never drank Jack Daniels until I found the single barrel barrel proof. 125+ proof get's you there. A slow sipper. A shot or two sipped neat can last through a good movie. Cheers!

20221213_204204.jpg

20221123_113222.jpg

Wow, what a fun time at Whiskey club tonight. We had a bunch of Scotches and then Don brought a case of opened Scotches and a Congiac he had bought from a friend that was cleaning house. Penny's on the dollar. Jake works for Deere and brought me 3 bottles I was looking for. Oh Travis brought 3 or 4 as well. What a fun night.

20221215_195229.jpg

20221215_213641.jpg

20221215_200552.jpg

Saw this at the local adult beverage dispensary this morning :D
Doughball-Bottle-transparent-_-no-reflection-copy.png

Gotta see if they have miniatures available. Whata Stockin' Stuffer that would be :lol:

2021-03 Bardstown Batch. It is quite tasty. Damn, I think I have on opened and a extra. It's Jim Beam you know. Pretty cool how they pick and blend.
I'm impressed with it and would buy another one when I polish this one off.

I'm impressed with it and would buy another one when I polish this one off.
Hard to find. If you see one at a store and it is in that $100-125 range it's best to grab it. Travis and I stopped at a small town liquor store on the way home from MITP and bought a few. We have regrets now for not clearing the shelves. They were all $100 or less. And there were some older bottles. Damn near impossible to find.

Hard to find. If you see one at a store and it is in that $100-125 range it's best to grab it. Travis and I stopped at a small town liquor store on the way home from MITP and bought a few. We have regrets now for not clearing the shelves. They were all $100 or less. And there were some older bottles. Damn near impossible to find.
Making it hard for me to drink anymore. I might have to hang on to it so I can enjoy it with my Mopar buddies.

Hi guys,

Just a quick drive-by while I am finishing putting together a gift basket for the CEO of one of our clients. Since we did over $3.5 million in business with them this year, this is just a small token of our appreciation. Nothing over the top, just good spirits and gifts to enjoy during the holidays. I still have to add bows, ribbons etc. but here is what it looks like now.

View attachment 1716020282

The basket contains Crown Royal, Glenlivet 12, Gentleman Jack, Maker’s Mark Cask strength, Woodford Reserve, Crown Royal Reserve, Yuengling Hershey’s Porter and assorted snacks including hickory beef jerky, chocolate covered espresso beans and seasoned nuts. A few small gifts are also included.

The bottom of the basket contains a boxed Whiskey stone, glasses and coasters set to complete the enjoyment.

View attachment 1716020284

I figured folks here would appreciate seeing it all. When putting this kind of thing together, I like to think of it as the kind of gift that I would like to receive.

Cheers!

Good to see you...

I was thinking about you the other day and wondering what you've been up to...

Good to see you...

I was thinking about you the other day and wondering what you've been up to...
Hi Karl,

I have been quite busy starting up 2 companies last year and keeping them going. All good here, I hope you are doing well also.

The gift basket I showed a little while ago was a big hit. The CEO of that company said it was the best he had ever gotten (but I suspect he had been having a few tall pours from the basket when he texted me that).

Anyway, just trying to stay warm here in this frigid weather while enjoying a few nice adult beverages by the fire

Cheers everyone and Merry Christmas!

The gift basket I showed a little while ago was a big hit. The CEO of that company said it was the best he had ever gotten (but I suspect he had been having a few tall pours from the basket when he texted me that).

Anyway, just trying to stay warm here in this frigid weather while enjoying a few nice adult beverages by the fire

Cheers everyone and Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you and yours Dave. Oh and Cheers! (as I sip and wrap gifts)

This is the last time I will ever run the corporate Christmas card past the legal department before printing…

975F3522-E8BC-40E9-948D-4F7244D0F557.jpeg

Screw the lawyers…Have a Very Merry Christmas Everyone!

LOL!

-
Back