Stop in for a drink.

-
Lat time I made an old fashioned I used that in place of ‘orange zest’
I'm drinking my old time favorite Black Velvet and sprite but was thinking about the good old days and have to figure out how again to make a Harvey Wall Banger.

Today I saw the reveal of the Tesla Cyber Truck. It thought it looked like the companion vehicle for the APC in the movie Aliens so I created an image of them together. Then one thing led to another...and I ended up here.

Cold beer, having fun with my images...a perfect Friday evening way to blow off the stress of the work week!

AF095AFB-8213-4938-9324-6F9F4B58EB59.jpeg

Today I saw the reveal of the Tesla Cyber Truck. It thought it looked like the companion vehicle for the APC in the movie Aliens so I created an image of them together. Then one thing led to another...and I ended up here.

Cold beer, having fun with my images...a perfect Friday evening way to blow off the stress of the work week!

View attachment 1715427094
I'll take one should be good in rush hour traffic.

Gotta shut it down. Leave at 4 AM with 60’ of stuff to drive. Happy Turkey day to all!

Sounds like home. Mopar Joe and I are taking off for Chicago at 4 am for MCACN.

Say hello to Le Hodge for me.i know he brought the 69 A12 there.

looks like rain for me likely, for my first 4 hours of drive time. 470 miles of fun!

if driving be safe If flying enjoy a drink. It always 5 some where!
We will be flying over in the Suburban. LOL Drive over, spend 4 hours or so and head back. We should be home by 6 pm. Hate to not go.

Hope y’all enjoined the MCACN trip. Rainy ride for me. And one idiot in a Jeep that I would have enjoyed shooting his tire out. Anyone ever heard of cruise control? Speed up slow down crap frosts my ***! 100+ miles of the stupity!

Hope y’all enjoined the MCACN trip. Rainy ride for me. And one idiot in a Jeep that I would have enjoyed shooting his tire out. Anyone ever heard of cruise control? Speed up slow down crap frosts my ***! 100+ miles of the stupity!
Great show and a ton of people. I am sitting in my kitchen with a few fingers of UJ and Rye and downloading photos. I will post a link to a MCACN thread in a bit.

Ashley from Mr. Beer got me going. Had to have a Sticky Wicket with the group.

sticky wicket.jpg5.jpg

Made it. Good thing I brought a little nip of Mellow Corn with me.

Just got back from visiting my Mom in Washington State and I sure picked a bad time to do that. Air traffic is a mess and landed in Minneapolis in the middle of bad weather and ended up spending the night at the airport trying to sleep in a chair.
Did a lot of walking the airport all night and all day and finally made it home so garbed my bottle of Crown and no ice just drink it straight and go to bed.

Just got back from visiting my Mom in Washington State and I sure picked a bad time to do that. Air traffic is a mess and landed in Minneapolis in the middle of bad weather and ended up spending the night at the airport trying to sleep in a chair.
Did a lot of walking the airport all night and all day and finally made it home so garbed my bottle of Crown and no ice just drink it straight and go to bed.
Well, I’m glad you are home safely.

Oh, and BTW...

BC2304CC-47F6-4139-8480-141C3CC2C6F8.jpeg

Pairs well with Turkey :thumbsup:

TR-BB-Belgian-Dark-Ale.png

Tasting Room – Bourbon-Barrel Belgian-Style Dark Ale
Barrel-Aged Belgian-Style Dark Ale

ABV 11.9%
IBUs 16
Available exclusively in our 2019 BLVR&D Barrel-Aged mixed six-pack, this Belgian-style dark ale derives a lot of dark fruit flavors from the yeast with barrel flavors and tannins giving it more depth and complexity. A rich malt character is bolstered by brown sugar and Belgian candi syrup, while notes of port wine, apricot, leather and oak are present.

Recommended Glassware: Tulip Glass

-
Back