Stop in for a drink.

-
589E2927-1F43-48F2-BE76-8983828F4ADA.jpeg

A man true to his word! Fred showed up with the Scamp, he even let me take it for a spin. Before the whiskey of course. And he totally bribed my fearless hound into not eating him. On serious note the paint on the Scamp was stunning, I mean like looked soaking wet stunning. Of course then he drank all my whiskey. He did accidentally leave a bottle with me however!

View attachment 1715569074

View attachment 1715569075

View attachment 1715569076

View attachment 1715569077

View attachment 1715569078

View attachment 1715569079
Dang that is pretty!

Good thing we have this thread. I bought a bottle of Legendary Rye and it didn't taste right. I looked back at some previous posts and I bought the wrong bottle. Dang, I should have brought it to the track to share with my guests! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

My official disclaimer is yes I am quite toasty this evening and simply scrolling thru FABO after a great Mopar weekend in Iowa at TMMs car show and drag race. I am finally healed up. I was whipped by the time I got home, three full days of debauchery and wanton excess took a toll on me. Did I mention what a great time we had? Mike is a great host! His Club threw one heck of a weekend party. When I showed up Friday afternoon and presented him with some of Fargo’s finest distilled product we both explained it was simply to early to get into that as he poured our glasses. And the day just got better and better from there. Parts are a bit blurry and some are monsoon wet but what a great time. We sipped whiskey, we raced cars, we ogled some super nice cars, and ate and drank like pirates. Should any of you have the chance, set aside some time next year for Mopar Max in Iowa. It is a well run show and a darn sure good time.

76A4BA55-7F21-49E8-849F-A7790455C120.jpeg

41E0F36E-7ECE-4E46-A470-7A4B0A694398.jpeg

My official disclaimer is yes I am quite toasty this evening and simply scrolling thru FABO after a great Mopar weekend in Iowa at TMMs car show and drag race. I am finally healed up. I was whipped by the time I got home, three full days of debauchery and wanton excess took a toll on me. Did I mention what a great time we had? Mike is a great host! His Club threw one heck of a weekend party. When I showed up Friday afternoon and presented him with some of Fargo’s finest distilled product we both explained it was simply to early to get into that as he poured our glasses. And the day just got better and better from there. Parts are a bit blurry and some are monsoon wet but what a great time. We sipped whiskey, we raced cars, we ogled some super nice cars, and ate and drank like pirates. Should any of you have the chance, set aside some time next year for Mopar Max in Iowa. It is a well run show and a darn sure good time.

View attachment 1715584666

View attachment 1715584667
If you move south pick up @memike on the way up and we will continue with the party we had this year. LOL

View attachment 1715584666

View attachment 1715584667
By the way. We are already making plans for next years show If you have suggestions for improvements let me know. I wish I had a camper because the North Iowa Mopar's really rock on the spectator side of the track. A uncontrollable party over there on Saturday night. Sunday morning looked like a beer bomb went off. All was cleaned up when we left on Sunday! Party on Mopar dudes!

yes ! Yes yes !! I have been wanting to get up to Mike's for years now, let's do it !!

Good morning everyone
You got a date big boy! That would be a hoot. I vote we make a definite, for sure, possible maybe plan for next year. I will swing by and grab Memike Then next stop Waterloo. I figure we can get there in about 4 beers.

You got a date big boy! That would be a hoot. I vote we make a definite, for sure, possible maybe plan for next year. I will swing by and grab Memike Then next stop Waterloo. I figure we can get there in about 4 beers.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

For sure !! Will mark it on my calendar in the shop, Treva will be glad to be rid of me for a while.

I remember keeping track of travel time like that :rolleyes:.

-
Back