Stop in for a drink.

-
It's actually a stylized "F" for Franklin

The review I watched, the guy said "Those guys in Franklin County know how to do Hazmat"

I'll have to try and stop by. I'll be down that way this week
Sounds like fun.

Screenshot_20231221_103145_Google.jpg

I bought a few bottles for my 'Christmas Corporate Gifts' to hand out.....plus a few extra for myself. :rolleyes: Toolman might have had some influence over a pick or two here....

20231221_165104.jpg

20231221_165117.jpg

20231221_165130.jpg

20231221_165143.jpg

20231221_165154.jpg

20231221_165159.jpg

20231221_165206.jpg

20231222_094727.jpg

20231222_101330.jpg

20231222_090453.jpg

The Glenlivit.... nicely played.

I enjoy the Appleton Estate as well
One of my best clients collects 18-yo Scotch Single Malts. The exception last year was that I got him a bottle of blended Scotch.... Johnnie Walker Blue Label. He was all smiles with that one. :)

It is getting harder to find something worthy that he doesn't already have. I guess if he ends up with doubles, there is an easy solution. :lol:

One of my best clients collects 18-yo Scotch Single Malts. The exception last year was that I got him a bottle of blended Scotch.... Johnnie Walker Blue Label. He was all smiles with that one. :)

It is getting harder to find something worthy that he doesn't already have. I guess if he ends up with doubles, there is an easy solution. :lol:
JW Blue is supposed to be a hitter for sure.

That was just a selection of what I bought..... I also bought Appleton's 8yo, 12yo, more Beam Devils Cut, Coruba Rum, and a few odd ball bottles to try out.

Since it barely made it into the 60s today, hot adult beverage in hand. Ronald McDonald's finest through the espresso machine, BT Bourbon Creme, Cinnamon Kahlua. Warmed me right up :lol:

Not all that good from what has been reported so far.
Have to jump in on this, I had my first Buffalo Trace new years night, my old friend Kent V. Brought it over, popped the cork on it, yep, its sealed with a cork on the bottom of the cap.
I have not priced it, wasn't all that bad, but REMEMBER !! This was a new years eve gathering, and I was in fine fashion keeping a smile on everyone's face (if you know what I mean) we had a blast, I lasted till 11..

You two are making me rethink my Rye position. Typically I find them too spicey for my pallet. Which makes no sense since I eat raw jalapeños with everything? And I dump large grind black pepper on all food. So not really sure why I find the Rye strains to spicey? Makes zero sense.

I have 4 in the cabinet... 2 I use to mix (Old Fashioned) but the other two I enjoy neat, with a little water on the side... Nowhere near TMMs inventory ... but it is a matter of finding the "right" one

-
Back