Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
just be sure to use the good metal duct tape...:thumbsup:
And soup cans are better than pop cans.
I remember patching up an exhaust with pipes from an old swing set. Lasted longer than the rest of the exhaust.

Good Evening All! Well we finally got our appraisal back, not good. Low by a fair amount so now will have to come in with much more money than wanted to. Was hoping paying on land for 3 years plus septic, power, water pump/treatment and driveway would be the down payment, not so. I'm kinda freaking out, wondering what the hell I'm doing.

What I should have said is we have to come in with more money than we can. We have a pending request with my 401k, fingers crossed.

Ouch, that’s a PIA. Wishing you good luck to get it all worked out!

Thanks, next month our building permit expires. Break ground or have to renew for $ and who knows if it would be approved. Also, HOA asks you only live on for 6 months, supposed to be building but if you aren't having the police at your "domicile" every night a little longer is okay. I want this for the wife, she's worked all her life and she deserves it.

Thanks, next month our building permit expires. Break ground or have to renew for $ and who knows if it would be approved. Also, HOA asks you only live on for 6 months, supposed to be building but if you aren't having the police at your "domicile" every night a little longer is okay. I want this for the wife, she's worked all her life and she deserves it.
It might sound simplistic, but can you have a backhoe start digging a foundation trench and claim that you have “broken ground”?

It might sound simplistic, but can you have a backhoe start digging a foundation trench and claim that you have “broken ground”?

We can have the builder do that and pay him with what we have in savings but soon the county inspections start and we still need financing. Living in this RV another winter might be what we have to do, can re apply for building permit (I think 6 months to build is ridiculous) and save money. Right now we have a property payment along with storage bills so we can put away some but 10% down is a lot considering we don't own the land and it's included. I appreciate your comment, I don't think I planned for all contingencies. Banker was over 100K off with his "estimate" of appraisal.

Evening all, what a pain in the ***. Paid to have pictures and passwords moved to new lap top. Epic fail!!!

Hi ya people!

Daughter passed her drivers test today. Now she wants to drive to school tomorrow... Im so nervous! LOL
Congrats
Huh??? Car is insured what more do I need?

Hmmmm, Im going to have to check into this... She is 18 so not sure if that changes things.

Im glad I said something on here... I asked the wife and she said "dont you remember when we talked to them about it, they said when she had her permit we can hide it but when she gets her actual license then we need to tell them". Nope I dont remember that at all. LOL

I used to sell insurance for Farmers, 21st and Bristol West. It goes by the state but *most* states are fairly similar. She has to be listed on your insurance policy once she gets her license. Some states require her to be listed as a primary, other states simply say “authorized” driver listed in the policy.

Since she’s a new driver, rates will be higher. check with whoever your insurance company is. A lot of the major ones offer a Teen Safe driver program, usually 2-4 months of simply logging her driving time with a parent/guardian, the types of driving(city/highway/rural/interstate). The programs are normally free and can save you $$$$ upwards of 20-30 percent in some cases.

Also, check and see if they accept driver training Cert’s such as B.R.A.K.E. SOME company’s like to see those, even for adults.

Another tip to save some coin, pick the car/vehicle you have with the smallest HP rating or the highest crash test rating if you have to list her as a primary driver. And keep it after 1984.

Evening all, what a pain in the ***. Paid to have pictures and passwords moved to new lap top. Epic fail!!!
Try getting a new phone and having to manually type in some 500 contacts...:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Side problem. I just got notification that the rest of my exhaust shipped today and I should have it by Wednesday next week. Looks like Im cutting it really close for Mopars in the Park car show... That is Friday through Sunday.. The wife just looked at me and said typical! LOL

If anything I'll run to fleet farm and pic up tractor mufflers and just dump under the drivers seat LOL
Well then some smartass might look under it and say to all that can hear "what the hell you runnin a farm tractor"
But then again that same smartass might not get feed??

Your not Cheryl you cant fool me! Oh yeah
guess-what-day-it-isalai-thong-thursday-meyheator-net-guess-what-53807728.png

-
Back