Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Kinda… It's a whole lot better than using a maul.
View attachment 1715420147
That **** was getting old. OK, I guess its me that's getting old...LOL. I can still do it physically, but its hell on your shoulders. Still do some occasionally, but this much, no thanks. Neighbor got this splitter when his brother passed away last year and offered to lone it. Hell Yeh!
I use one of them to split my logs into smallish logs to burn quick in the fireplace. Never more than about 30 to split at once. Nice exercise but I still feel it the next day.

they forgot me! :soapbox:
I took the day off because I was doing that cardio test this morning. Daughter is home from Jersey for a followup appt from her accident. Wife and her not home yet a few hours later so I call. They’re at Cracker barrel for dinner. Completely forgot about me being home. :wtf:
Thats OK. They are picking up a cheese steak for me. :thumbsup:

they forgot me! :soapbox:
I took the day off because I was doing that cardio test this morning. Daughter is home from Jersey for a followup appt from her accident. Wife and her not home yet a few hours later so I call. They’re at Cracker barrel for dinner. Completely forgot about me being home. :wtf:
Thats OK. They are picking up a cheese steak for me. :thumbsup:
Tell them to pick up some beer too...and all will be forgiven!

GM Futurliner And Futurliner Car hauler.

E6C5663C-7E41-4294-9273-1E183D96834C.jpeg

8FC5770C-CDB2-4CAF-A408-D6A6431DBD31.jpeg

No matter what kind of alcohol you drink and you are cold it will move heat from your critical organs and make you freeze to death sooner than if do not drink alcohol.

Just Google it.

Bill
Well, only sort of.

Alcohol dialates your blood vessels making you shed heat faster on your skin and extremities...but it doesn’t move it away from your internal organs. The body has a self protecting system that moves blood and heat to the organs preferentially so the dilation from alcohol means your susceptibility to frost bite is higher in your extremities...but not at the risk of your organs.

Your body won’t let you loose the critical internal heat faster because of alcohol, but it will allow the extremities to lose blood flow volume in response.

All this negative talk on the poly has me wanting to build a monster poly hahaha

Grooveless metal engineering technology. Where pieces of metal fit together so perfectly that you can’t visual see the joint between them.

Well, only sort of.

Alcohol dialates your blood vessels making you shed heat faster on your skin and extremities...but it doesn’t move it away from your internal organs. The body has a self protecting system that moves blood and heat to the organs preferentially so the dilation from alcohol means your susceptibility to frost bite is higher in your extremities...but not at the risk of your organs.

Your body won’t let you loose the critical internal heat faster because of alcohol, but it will allow the extremities to lose blood flow volume in response.
Alcohol cures all ills. Just sayin'

I strongly urge people.to Google this and read about it.
I am not a doctor, so the information I have is from going to school where this was taught, and to I have no idea how.many first aid cources in Norway. No matter the teacher all of them have said that when you get cold the body responds by directing the bloodstream inward from the skin and towards the core of the body and internal organs. This is to save a person's life. In addition a human being have the ability to shiver when it gets cold. The shivering makes the muscles create heat, which again helps a person save his own life. When a person drink anything with alcohol, the direction of the blood going towards the ore of the body is reversed and it causes the core.of the body to cool down. In addition the body's ability to shiver is reduced so a person will not get as much help from that either.

It is.not.I who claim this, it is doctors and scientists who say it. It is very easy to find information about this online.

Bill
All I know is that rye I'm sippin' on sure is a warmin' my cheeks!

I strongly urge people.to Google this and read about it.
I am not a doctor, so the information I have is from going to school where this was taught, and to I have no idea how.many first aid cources in Norway. No matter the teacher all of them have said that when you get cold the body responds by directing the bloodstream inward from the skin and towards the core of the body and internal organs. This is to save a person's life. In addition a human being have the ability to shiver when it gets cold. The shivering makes the muscles create heat, which again helps a person save his own life. When a person drink anything with alcohol, the direction of the blood going towards the ore of the body is reversed and it causes the core.of the body to cool down. In addition the body's ability to shiver is reduced so a person will not get as much help from that either.

It is.not.I who claim this, it is doctors and scientists who say it. It is very easy to find information about this online.

Bill
Well, since I am a Pharmaceutical professional scientist with over 30 years of experience in human physiology, 15 patents and 10 approved new drugs under my belt, I say that relying on Google for accurate information and correct facts is minimal at best.

There is a lot more noise out there than real facts...most of it ill informed and incorrect conclusions based uneducated interpretation real facts and data, much of it outdated by decades.

Read the latest scientific journals and collate and corroborate information before drawing conclusions. Scientific knowledge today advances rapidly and what was stated as fact years ago by instructors just isn’t accurate anymore.

-
Back