Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man I am getting really to interested in these old sun testers, found a place for parts, actually not to bad except for the CRT screens and flash tubes, been finding them all over the place locally, kind of scary actually. Even found out where to get the same color paint for them!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mitch. Best if you take the apartment and let the girlfriend and the wife have the house.
I'm out this site keeps bouncing me out. Tired of logging back in every other post.

I tend to worry to much about things I can do , let me tell yea ! this retirement thing can be a struggle to make each day worth getting up and out at times, I miss having co workers !![/QUOTE]

Ground hog day for me lately, I hate looking at the things I cannot handle that used to be a breeze, what can you do just have to accept it, know your limits, and keep on trucking.

kEITH THE DUSTER RUNNING BETTER WITH NEW GAS?
Don't think that made a big difference. But then the stuff that was in it really was not that old... Just ran it that afternoon for a bit. Will get it moving again soon as we have more nice days.

Ground hog day for me lately, I hate looking at the things I cannot handle that used to be a breeze, what can you do just have to accept it, know your limits, and keep on trucking.
I hear that, I need to repair a couple tires on the old white Ramcharger so I can pull the new 904 trans out for Victoria, I just have to make myself do a few steppes and walk away from it for a while to let my tendons cool off.. Thanks for the pep talk buddy :thankyou:

Now that's funny!
22.jpg

-
Back