Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I sold a few things on ebay and CL this year. But barely a dent in the accumulation... Takes time no matter how you do it. Got to take pics and post. Package up and mail or deal with people coming to get stuff... The stuff I sold at Carlisle was the easiest...some heavy and big stuff that would have sucked to ship.
Yup, thats another great reason that I go there...Much easier.....

Yup, thats another great reason that I go there...Much easier.....
And when you ship, people want you to reduce your price to cover the shipping cost. I have sold a bunch of stuff where the post office made more $ than I did! :BangHead:
Hardly worth it, but I hate to throw stuff out that somebody can use. Especially car parts.

I sold a few things on ebay and CL this year. But barely a dent in the accumulation... Takes time no matter how you do it. Got to take pics and post. Package up and mail or deal with people coming to get stuff... The stuff I sold at Carlisle was the easiest...some heavy and big stuff that would have sucked to ship.
There's a big mopar swap meet in Indy in march. I'll actually be able to go as of now. So I decided over the course of this fall, I'm loading up a trailer to do just this. I'll have stuff priced so low, it'll be close to giving it away but at least I don't have to deal with shipping

There's a big mopar swap meet in Indy in march. I'll actually be able to go as of now. So I decided over the course of this fall, I'm loading up a trailer to do just this. I'll have stuff priced so low, it'll be close to giving it away but at least I don't have to deal with shipping
I actually priced my stuff high and then took pretty much any offer. Price it too low and they think something is wrong with it. Ask @Mopar Tim, Lol

So why is an AMD quarter panel almost double for a 72-3 than a 70-1 ?

@dukeboy_318
I found some on fleabay but 72-3 is a lot more than the 70-1 .......why
I bought mine from Hemi Denny....Met him in West Virginia. New AMD...he didnt need. George H is attaching them to my GTS,as we speak...

I bought mine from Hemi Denny....Met him in West Virginia. New AMD...he didnt need. George H is attaching them to my GTS,as we speak...
68 and 9 parts are very available.

I am going to need to do that to my daily driver 68 when the time comes.

Till then, it's a wal mart parking lot warrior lol

Appeared to be a large automotive gathering at the county park down the road. The "Low and Slow" variety rods. I appreciate their dedication and passion for their Rods, just not my style :)

Well, I just got my Kaw Bayou 220 runnin again. Been dickin with it for a few weeks now...Found a wiring short...All is good now....

-
Back