Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dang, one receipt per individual,household, or address. Well, I got my spring oil changes for cheap for my Darts. And I got a 11% store discount too.

I could make up some addresses.... :lol:

1060 west Addison for example.... :D

Last edited:
Time to get moving, looks like freezing rain will be here tomorrow morning so outside I go today to prepair anything I have yet to get to, I know my water hose needs drained and rolled up, and a new run line for Buddy from our back door on these cold morning so I don't have to walk threw ice and snow to hook him up to take care of his business.. Everyone have a safe and fun weekend, I call it Strongend ! Nothing week about my Saturdays and Sundays

That freezing rain is more dangerous than snow... That's when you get that really smooth "black ice" and it's slippery as hell.... Best not to drive in those conditions... :steering:

If you drive in those conditions, take it real slow.... Slow and steady wins the race....

I held a "company dinner" for my crew last night at local VFW. Everyone had a nice time no brawls, no one kissed the wrong girl and nobody threw up! My obligation is done for the year!

But it's fun to kiss the wrong girl.... :D

Sacked out... She looks very comfortable, not her first time in the bed... :)
she's probably in it more than we are.
Sleeps on the couch at night. Shows up in bed around sunrise. I usually have to kick her out when it's 'my turn' at night. lol

she's probably in it more than we are.
Sleeps on the couch at night. Shows up in bed around sunrise. I usually have to kick her out when it's 'my turn' at night. lol

They do tend to take over the bed.... :D

Mine does too... I had to train him to move over for me as he would lie sideways across the bed and take it over... When he wouldn't move, I would dive into the bed on top of him... He learned to move over for me after doing that a few times... He likes to be stubborn...

We won the bid!!!! My youngest son bid on it for me as I don't have an ebay account...

Now we have to go pick it up....

They are playing games with the Sun machine...

When my son first called them they said "Come pick it up anytime...."

Then they call 3 minutes later saying, "The owner took the machine somewhere..."

Now they are saying, "we are sorry there has been an incident and the tester is no longer available, we will refund your money...."

His money has not been refunded, but we want the machine not the money...

I bet they will try to list it again for a higher price...

What do you all think about this???? @halifaxhops

They are playing games with the Sun machine...

When my son first called them they said "Come pick it up anytime...."

Then they call 3 minutes later saying, "The owner took the machine somewhere..."

Now they are saying, "we are sorry there has been an incident and the tester is no longer available, we will refund your money...."

His money has not been refunded, but we want the machine not the money...

I bet they will try to list it again for a higher price...

What do you all think about this???? @halifaxhops
report them to Ebay NOW

boo, just checked my local one, only .33 cents off on a rebate :(

My bad it looks like the rebate for a dollar off per quart is just on Valvoline high mileage motor oil

The high mileage probably has some brake fluid added to swell the rubber seals. LOL

Barracuda’s in the shop!
Out for a burger to let it warm up and back to panel beating...

Karl that's BS on the Sun machine. I agree notify EBAY, they don't put up with that crap.

so much for Christmas shopping :lol:
dozing-off-on-sofa-with-bottle-of-beer-in-hand-having-drunken-hiccups_rrd_-hqrm_thumbnail-full01.png

Karl that's BS on the Sun machine. I agree notify EBAY, they don't put up with that crap.
I have a 'no pay ' buyer right now. Auction closed just after Thanksgiving. Great big sorry story... said would take care of it by yesterday. Just sent final time, pay by noon tomorrow. :BangHead:

-
Back