Storage wars pisses me off

-
thought hester was gonna get a but kicken there for a minute and yes brandi is easy on the eyes lmao when hester dropped that little box he should have left the damn thing in his bag but it was probably staged

...........I like em all except for dave hester, i like it when he gets buys total junk...........kim........oh ya Brandi is hot........

:iconbigg:

Attachments

• brandi-storage.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 21,945
  • brandii.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 7,229
brandi-passante-blonde-hair-highest-bidder-300x220.png

I'll raise the bid to $1,000.

Yep, my son got into storage buying about 2 years ago. Didn't take him long to realize that the show brought every yahoo out to bid. Instead of 6 bidders buying one for $400.00 there where 30 idiots bidding these to $1,500.00. He moved into buying estate auctions and has made a killing. 2011 he ran 78K thru his ebay account, 19K thru mine and 25K thru his moms account. Of course it depends on where your at but he's in new england and that's the old country with lots of antiques. Check it out on Ebay.........Delightfulauctions

Maybe if we are lucky...she will have a wardrobe malfunction on the show! OH man Leanna is giving me **** about this... says Boys will be boys...and BOYS WANNA SEE ALL BOOBS NOT JUST SOME BOOBS ALL BOOBS!

Like Ron White says:

Once you see ONE woman naked, you want to see them ALL NAKED....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY711HJK7pg"]RON WHITE- Do You Like **** - YouTube[/ame]

Not all KrazyKuda, not all...
And I'll bet they make more on the show than they do @ their 'stores.'
I've seen the show a couple times, looks really staged
Brandi does have a nice chest, but she reminds me of the stripper (and her friends)that lived next door to me when I lived on Alki in West Seattle. And her husband reminds me of the hanger-ons/dealers/johns that use to frequent her place. I don't know them, of course, so it isn't a condemnation or such, just gets the old "Spidey senses" tingling. Just kills it for me

Here's the other chick with boobs on that show

Attachments

• 30882_121166591244325_100000529540595_205976_7004333_n.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 73,124
I personally would chip in$10 for lawyer bills for whoever punches Hester square in the mouth...

Call me old fashioned, but I'd like a shot at Laura the auctioneers wife!
Shes a nice looking older gal with a nice rack and always smiling. Looks like a typical Cali girl.

Brandi, I would do things to her you wouldnt do to farm animals.......... :p

I F'n hate that Hester clown. He can do NO wrong, according to himself. He throws these estimated values of the crap he gets unloaded to him, like the "networking gear" He said was 300 bucks..On hell! That old crap would get you 25 bucks on Ebay. and all his **** is overpriced like that for the TV audience. Oh snap! He just dropped his "$200-$20,000" little snuff box on the street and broke it!! HAHAHa, its all worth it now..What a chump! Out...

I assume that this must be a TV show or something of that nature. Ever thought maybe you need to cut the TV off and do something creative, volunteer at the homeless shelter, build a canoe from scratch.....

Rumor has it A&E didn't renew Hesters contract for the upcoming season, so he may be gone.

-
Back