Storage wars pisses me off

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
I F'n hate that Hester clown. He can do NO wrong, according to himself. He throws these estimated values of the crap he gets unloaded to him, like the "networking gear" He said was 300 bucks..On hell! That old crap would get you 25 bucks on Ebay. and all his **** is overpriced like that for the TV audience. Oh snap! He just dropped his "$200-$20,000" little snuff box on the street and broke it!! HAHAHa, its all worth it now..What a chump! Out...

I hear ya... I can't even give away crap like those guys (not just Hester) put high-dollar "estimates" on. And how many junky units do they have to buy before they get one that actually has something of real value to show on national TV?

yha it's a joke.... I do like watching just to see some of the stuff they pull outta there but the prices they claim are rather silly

I like Brandy,s rack!:thumrigh:

10-4 on that Scott:prayer:

Don't forget guys, it's JUST A SHOW. If Dave pisses you off, you probably cry when watching The Bachelor :iconbigg:

Our quarry is used on a new show, "Canadas biggest knowitall". They did a really cool episode that needed 20 fly byes from the Lancaster bomber. That old bird is scary loud.:thumrigh:

Jarrod is doing his best to become another Dave Hester.

I am still looking for a picture of Brandi dancing with the stripper pole.

Her name is Brandi.
brandi_schulz.jpg

http://sharetv.org/shows/storage_wars/cast/brandi_schulz

I like Brandy,s rack!:thumrigh:

Ditto

Rumor has it Playboy is chasing her for a semi nude spread but it would violate her A&E contract. That old dude "Barry" is a friend and invite from day 1 of the associate producer and is the "color" guy of the show. Made his money in the produce industry so this is just a gig for him. She sure is sweet. Glad they hit it big on this episode.

Maybe if we are lucky...she will have a wardrobe malfunction on the show! OH man Leanna is giving me **** about this... says Boys will be boys...and BOYS WANNA SEE ALL BOOBS NOT JUST SOME BOOBS ALL BOOBS!

yea, barry is my favorite, i hate that dave hester yuuuuuuuup character. and ya think jarod would learn his little tricks like bidding up the unit just so jared falls for it and over pays....like he does that everytime and doesnt learn. lol brandi sure is a BABE!!!! oh id love to get ahold of her...LOL

I think they are blow-ups...not that it's a bad thing...

-
Back