Storage wars pisses me off

-
They don't look fake to me, and I can usually spot them.

She also has a waistline and "the rest of the package" out back ++.

Could possibly play Jennifer Aniston's sister.

Attachments

• 443268brandi-passante_42.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 380
  • 443268brandi-passante-28.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 409
  • Brandi_Passante.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 367
  • Brandi-Passante-Storage-Wars.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 342
I F'n hate that Hester clown. He can do NO wrong, according to himself. He throws these estimated values of the crap he gets unloaded to him, like the "networking gear" He said was 300 bucks..On hell! That old crap would get you 25 bucks on Ebay. and all his **** is overpriced like that for the TV audience. Oh snap! He just dropped his "$200-$20,000" little snuff box on the street and broke it!! HAHAHa, its all worth it now..What a chump! Out...

You think this show is bad? check out Shipping Wars. I wouldn't trust any of those clowns to carry my groceries out to my car much less haul something (anything) across the country!!!

You think this show is bad? check out Shipping Wars. I wouldn't trust any of those clowns to carry my groceries out to my car much less haul something (anything) across the country!!!

I cant watch that, but my kid likes it for some reason. How does the chick end up with all the livestock? Those guys are all morons. Cant wait for this phone conversation with the hot head white haired guy: (shipper)"Ive been here 2 hours..Im not paid to be a mechanic!...(customer on phone) "Well, if it RAN, I would DRIVE the F'n thing across country..thats why I hired you! So quit crying and get to F'n work!!" Hahaha! It kills me when their rigs break down. You cant put a 10,000 lb roach coach on a motorcycle trailer... American restorations, that blaster dufus has to be an act. Oh well, I still like Dirty Jobs....

I F'n hate that Hester clown. He can do NO wrong, according to himself. He throws these estimated values of the crap he gets unloaded to him, like the "networking gear" He said was 300 bucks..On hell! That old crap would get you 25 bucks on Ebay. and all his **** is overpriced like that for the TV audience. Oh snap! He just dropped his "$200-$20,000" little snuff box on the street and broke it!! HAHAHa, its all worth it now..What a chump! Out...

Pishta, I recommend you regulate your BP by watching something else! lol

I assume that this must be a TV show or something of that nature. Ever thought maybe you need to cut the TV off and do something creative, volunteer at the homeless shelter, build a canoe from scratch.....

Nope, I think I'll stick to the boobie watching....

-
Back