Streetmaster to Airgap

-
I asked a question and had to wait how many pages before I got a straight answer. What gave you the impression I wanted praise from anyone?

You want to be told how cool you are because you can take junk and run 11’s. You never said 11 what or any more details of the car. Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.

You want to be told how cool you are because you can take junk and run 11’s. You never said 11 what or any more details of the car. Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.

I'm going to engrave 302 on my tf heads. According to hysterectomy, that's fair game since welding and grinding a 302 until it looks more like any other head still means it's a 302 since it says 302 on it.

I bet the nhra will see my logic. I can't wait to be a record holder.

I'm going to engrave 302 on my tf heads. According to hysterectomy, that's fair game since welding and grinding a 302 until it looks more like any other head still means it's a 302 since it says 302 on it.

Did it bother you that much that Rat answered the question?

Do you really think people are that stupid that what you post doesn't marry up with the behavior you display?

Every time you avoid the question and make assertions you appear disingenuous.
You haven't answered any questions asked of you, stfu.

Did it bother you that much that Rat answered the question?

More lying. No surprise.

By the time a head goes 11s, the only thing it has in common with a 302 is the bore spacing. Keep worshiping junk, it's hilarious for us.

Its really interesting that a lowly small port head angers so many people. That 302 head must have hurt a lot of people to garner such an emotional response.

Its really interesting that a lowly small port head angers so many people. That 302 head must have hurt a lot of people to garner such an emotional response.

The heads are fine for a stock build.

Everyone hates you, not the heads. Just to be clear.

Why would they hate me? Is it the questions I ask?

Other than your pompous attitude, abrasive nature, prolific lies, massive chip on your shoulder and inability to be a decent person, you're a fine fellow. I guess I'm as mystified as anyone.

And what questions? You troll with asinine statements and then shift your trolling when your ignorance and inexperience is exposed.

At least we know that 16hp gains are nothing to you. I guess that's why your car slowed down after you ported those **** heads - sure showed us! Horsepowers are for punks.

I love being a punk.

Some ones angry.
And what questions?

The one you can't bring yourself to answer. At least Rat finally came around to admitting the head can flow enough air to make the power I need. You're just angry because I made you look foolish.

Tonight was quiet with nothing much on TV... so I read all 313 (so far) posts in this thread. I think I lost a few neurons doing so.

Mods, why haven't you locked this ****-show 100 posts ago? :realcrazy:

Tonight was quiet with nothing much on TV... so I read all 313 (so far) posts in this thread. I think I lost a few neurons doing so.

Mods, why haven't you locked this ****-show 100 posts ago? :realcrazy:

Tell me about it.

Some ones angry.

The one you can't bring yourself to answer. At least Rat finally came around to admitting the head can flow enough air to make the power I need. You're just angry because I made you look foolish.

Why are you angry? Your delusions have you thinking you're right, I'd think your simple nature would have you feeling happy. Poor little guy..
You're twisting @Rat Bastid's words, and you know it. But maybe a fragile ego like yours is satisfied with such things.

Let us know when you go faster than 25s. Not that it'll ever happen..

Why are you angry? Your delusions have you thinking you're right, I'd think your simple nature would have you feeling happy. Poor little guy..
You're twisting @Rat Bastid's words, and you know it. But maybe a fragile ego like yours is satisfied with such things.

Let us know when you go faster than 25s. Not that it'll ever happen..

Here are his exact words.

Again, the correct answer to your question is YES, it can be done.

No twisting no BS just a straight yes. If you want to keep digging be my guest, your are only making yourself look bitter and foolish.

Here are his exact words.

No twisting no BS just a straight yes. If you want to keep digging be my guest, your are only making yourself look bitter and foolish.

You're still twisting. The only fool is the moron who throws a fit every time those who know better contradict his moronic views. You're the fool, by the way.

Goodluck beating that 25s run.

Gents,
Please resume your seats......
I am not familiar with the s/b head numbers such as 302s.

To my American friends: does it ever occur to you that Hysteric might live in a country other than the US where parts are much harder to come by. And cost MORE. Heaps more. A TF flow head that you pay $1000 for would cost me over $1400, plus shipping to get it here [ Australia ]. Petrol here is $7.30 a US gal. That is std. Premium is $8.00. You have to be a dedicated die hard to be in this hobby. A rich diehard helps....
You guys in the US just do not realise how LUCKY you are with abundant places to buy parts, & the choices you have, & how cheap they are compared to the rest of the world. Some suppliers in the US will not ship overseas, it is too much of a hassle for them. So we have to find another way...

Hysteric might well be using 302 heads because that is all he can get in his part of the world.

Gents,
Please resume your seats......
I am not familiar with the s/b head numbers such as 302s.

To my American friends: does it ever occur to you that Hysteric might live in a country other than the US where parts are much harder to come by. And cost MORE. Heaps more. A TF flow head that you pay $1000 for would cost me over $1400, plus shipping to get it here [ Australia ]. Petrol here is $7.30 a US gal. That is std. Premium is $8.00. You have to be a dedicated die hard to be in this hobby. A rich diehard helps....
You guys in the US just do not realise how LUCKY you are with abundant places to buy parts, & the choices you have, & how cheap they are compared to the rest of the world. Some suppliers in the US will not ship overseas, it is too much of a hassle for them. So we have to find another way...

Hysteric might well be using 302 heads because that is all he can get in his part of the world.

I have access to a lot of stuff but that's what the original combo came with. The actual combo was put together on the advice from a well known performance shop in the US on the east coast I think.

Being a foreigner is no excuse for being a dick.

I love Australia, you folks have an awesome hot rod scene. But I've never met such a whiny ***** as hysterectomy who came from your neck of the woods.

I think he's probably posting from his mother's basement. But I don't actually care.

I just wish he would go away and let adults have a conversation without having to be the center of attention by being a lying nag who tries to ride on the coattails of others who are far more accomplished than he'll ever be.

It is funny, not interesting. You've spent how many days and hours arguing and demanding someone come tell you what cfm equates too hp and what $2,000-$10,000 can do to make an underdog perform...?

Yawn.

Are we ready for nite nite now?

It is funny, not interesting. You've spent how many days and hours arguing and demanding someone come tell you what cfm equates too hp and what $2,000-$10,000 can do to make an underdog perform...?

Yawn.

Are we ready for nite nite now?

What's funny is how long it took for some one to man up and admit the head can flow enough to do it. Yeah its gonna take you 10K in head work because you have no idea on how to do it and so you'd be learning on some one else's money.

Its afternoon here.

-
Back