Stuff I do while Truckin

-
I have been seeing on the news how bad it is. I feel for them after going through F-5 tornado myself. Glad to hear you have power and not have to deal with busted pipe

20210222_110707.jpg

I am getting in short rows on the house, I had a setback when I had a guy sand and stain hardwood and was doing a great job but messed up on the stain. I told him this morning to resand them and start over so I just got on trackhoe and started digging a little pond for neighbor. It helps with the frustration. Stay safe

Picked up in Randolph O and am sitting in Spartanburg Sc enjoying the nice weather,got the windows open watching the REV'N channel

I've done a few thing I haven't been posting .I just picked up at Ft.Levenworth, a construction trailer and taking it to Louisville Ky.Ill take a pic after im done eating.Ive been very busy

Did a nother trailer down to Florida and currently in Largo going to Canton Mississippi to A new amazon with a tool trailer

Well got my air system mostly fixed.A fan went out on my apu and my truck is at redneck diesel in Dallas to get a tune and a overhead.the exhaust is getting hot on the hills.It pulls but I don't wanna burn it down

probably time to run overhead
Been dodging tornadoes all afternoon but mostly over now

Made it to okc and my generator went out.It was 1302 with a new belt. It only has 2438 hrs on it.Im pissed its 1 and a half months out of warranty

I would reach out to who ever you bought that generator from and explain your situation....worse they can say is sorry

-
Back