Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Hope you get better soon and get back on the road. I miss following your travels. Take care of yourself and get back healthy soon. Sorry I haven't checked on you lately but bought another house for my daughter and granddaughter to move back close to me. Been doing a total remodel on inside because they are moving back Dec 12, Joe

Get well soon, Tony.
You'll be back on the road soon, It just takes time to heal properly..........

Well I'm taking a Cheerleading show to Omaha Monday .This is my 1st load since 6/08/2020.my had still hurts but the insurance company won't say if they will pay for the operation so the doc won't operate till he sure they will pay him.Nowcim felling sick from my wife .I hope its not the commie virus

Good to see you posting again! I have been missing your pictures of your travels.Be careful

Good to see you on the road again, Tony.
Things will work out in the end, you'll see........

1st trailer is a pos about to fall apart.The customes said they has someone there to fix it but nobody came to the door.Lights don't work,missing lights.Back door rotting apart....ect...

20210208_143841.jpg
20210208_143836.jpg
20210208_143832.jpg
20210208_140017.jpg
20210208_140002.jpg
20210208_135942.jpg

Be safe out there in all that weather. Hope your carpel tunnel is not giving you too much trouble, keep on trucking, Joe

Be safe out there in all that weather. Hope your carpel tunnel is not giving you too much trouble, keep on trucking, Joe
I'm doing good on my way to pick up a trailer at Walmart to go to Haiti Mo ....its supposedly to be 3 degrees and snow Sunday night

Marshall Il to McKeesport pa but im broke down with a air compressor problem in Quaker City Ohio

20210215_101104.jpg

Oh no you don't need any more bad luck. Stay safe in this icy weather we are having, Joe

see you got that compressor fixed and on the road again, stay safe

I'm on the road but still am having problems. I think the air line comming out of the compressor is collapsing or swollen and makes the co.pressor spit off untill the dryer does

Dropped in Okc and came home pic upon day for the convention center in Indy its either a Gymnastics or cheerleading show

-
Back