Stuff I do while Truckin

-
you mean you let them pass you? Be safe and be glad you are now in my area with all the rain. This morning 4./2" in 3 hrs

Low voltage alarm woke me up and I got a altinator and it was over charging,the parts sales tried to say it was over compasating for low batteries....I told him he'd better get me another altinator....IDIOTS everywhere

20210614_085843.jpg
20210614_085756.jpg

Didn't take a pic but took a waste tank to SanAntonio and am in Edenburg TX to pick up a simulator for a Sikorsky for our fellas to fight border crossing,trafficking, drugs,and ect.....Pick it up Saturday. Might go to the drag strip tomorrow

I would like to spend 4 hour in that training equipment, I believe I could get one off the ground :thumbsup:

But only 3 feet don't yea know :rofl:

Now im going to Waco to day from Cleburne Tx to get my brake parts.It will be cheaper than if my mechanic has to go.i might go to the Texas Ranger Museum!

Well got dropped this morning and came Down to Cenntenial Co to pick up a bed bugger trailer and am stuck here till Monday.Theres a truck hooked to my trailer

I guess when you run as much as you do repairs are to be expected but it still hurts. Haven't got Ole Mack back from new clutch and water pump. Had a growth cut out of my shoulder last Tuesday. Stay safe buddy and enjoy holiday

Delivered my bed buggin rental tlr.dropped it in a chit hole then went to Hammond LA got a drop deck that went to Houston, then picked up a tank in Tomball going to Gainsville TX

20210708_071250.jpg
20210708_094256.jpg
20210708_170504.jpg

-
Back