Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Very cool! MAJOR $$$$ there. Great pics.

Okay, best thread I've read in a LONG time!

I've got a car that's got cancer, bad.
When pulling parts like frame rails and rocker panels and replacing them, what's the prep to insure no more cancer?

Weld through primer, weld em in, good to go, or is there a way and a product to put inside to make they stay rust free? Add drain holes?

Tippecanoe In to Leoti KS

20210713_081530.jpg

Picking up in Denver at the All star game.I really don't wanna do it but there is nothing near but cheap loads.Its cheap in itself only 2,519.54 to our yard in Porter In.Ill post a pic later.Its a production trailer......(Cameras and broadcast and stuff)

Several Game Creek guys in my way a few got out of there.They do all the sporting events for Fox and Espn.The one I'm gettin is for foreign new media

20210714_151727.jpg

BassMasters in Waddington NY going to Birmingham Al.I made it to Mapleview NY and am out of hrs. Just some rental trailers (pics of
20210718_182224.jpg
20210718_182327.jpg
20210718_182331.jpg
20210718_182350.jpg
20210718_183107.jpg
20210718_183055.jpg
20210718_200721.jpg
damge)all the fancy ones are hauled by their pickups.

Loaded in Abernathy AL to Perrysburg O but got switched to Ann Arbor.Im at the Loves in Milan ....The track is closed:mob:.Deliver in the morning.

Next load is a tool trailer from Detriot to Maple something or other NW side of the twin cities to a Amazon whse they are building

That's the place then I go to Rosevilleto old Dutch foods to get a trailer going back to Kentucky trailer in louieville
My mom went through a bag of Old Dutch ripple chips and Sour Cream & Onion dip every week, then she doubled up when us kids started sharing the fun!

My mom went through a bag of Old Dutch ripple chips and Sour Cream & Onion dip every week, then she doubled up when us kids started sharing the fun!
I might see if I can get a few bags that have hit the ground.Other chip companies have a area for employees and drivers to get some

STAY AWAY FROM TRUCKS.......THIS GUY HAS GREASED BERRINGS BUT THE CAP NEEDS A BOLT AND TIGHTENING. FILTH ALL PVER THE RIM.TICKING TIME BOMB.NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU SEE BOUNCING TADEMS

20210724_165522.jpg
20210724_165543.jpg

I'm in Hudson WI St a crappy TA truckstop till Monday and then got 2 small trailers to pull and get my tater chip wagon probally Tuesday for Louisville Ky

I'm in Hudson WI St a crappy TA truckstop till Monday and then got 2 small trailers to pull and get my tater chip wagon probally Tuesday for Louisville Ky
Bummer, they have some good restaurants in town, just up the hill from the river.

TICKING TIME BOMB.

When my son was 8 years old I had sole custody and we were driving on the interstate to my next Air Force assignment.

We were in a pickup with a shell (or cap) on the back. I was passing a tractor trailer when his tire blew right about the time it was beside the bed with the shell.

Startled the bejesus out of us! Took me a moment to figure out what happened.

-
Back