Stuff I do while Truckin

-
I see Big Daddy got a new sign since I was there a few years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_4120.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 335
I'm delivering in Pampano Beach Florida. The place is off MLK and its a rough area came out to the service plaza on the Florida Turnpike.Much safer.

In Bossier City LA from Montreal with the Cirque show.Boy is it hot .My ac compressor took a dump.I'm getting it fixed and look what's in the shop.....1100 HP

In Bossier City LA from Montreal with the Cirque show.Boy is it hot .My ac compressor took a dump.I'm getting it fixed and look what's in the shop.....1100 HP

That is a great photo, it gave me the feeling that someone 50 years from now will see it and remember the "good old days."

hey BD, this is one of the coolest threads on the site, gives me a neat perspective on Americana without leaving my livingroom, thanks man, neatpics to go with my coffee here in the am

one my good buddies worked for landstar ligon (I think that's how its spelt) and I loved his pics and stories of his travels all through the states

You ever get back up to Montreal shoot me a PM . Great thread by the way , have gone through 12 of 15 pages

Monroe Indiana to Kennasaw Ga.

On Monday I'll have a cool pic of what I'm doing next!

Well my bad a $$ load got canceled.Hage to wait till Monday to get another in Norcross Ga

Lasalle is in Montreal , let me know when your in town . Lots of nice mopars to how

-
Back