Stuff I do while Truckin

-
I got a call from a friend that saw my truck in the background on MTV a little bit ago

Screenshot_2013-08-25-23-02-31_zps16b73b97.png

Screenshot_2013-08-25-23-03-41_zpsad7a23b9.png

How often are you in the northeast?

And is that tractor a Century or a Columbia?

Keep those pics coming Bigdummy! I seen you were in Lancaster,PA with that grain wagon. Do you remember who you took that load too?

Keep those pics coming Bigdummy! I seen you were in Lancaster,PA with that grain wagon. Do you remember who you took that load too?

Not off hand.I can look at my paperwork if I can remember I'm home and burned out!I was going rivalry my car to the track but left it at home. I night not stay here long. I'm at Texas raceway. No mopar here

Not off hand.I can look at my paperwork if I can remember I'm home and burned out!I was going rivalry my car to the track but left it at home. I night not stay here long. I'm at Texas raceway. No mopar here
Oh not a big deal for me on who you delivered that load too. I was just curious,that's all.

I have got to see if my grandchildren watch that video :D and tell them I know that big bummy in that truck in the back grond of that Video :D
Cool :hello2:.

I'M sure you have been throw Frederick,md in your time next time throw give me a call i'll get the pick me up and meat ya for lunch.if ya have time,i'm sure you do your logs legally!!!!!!!!!!!!!write........had to sell all of mine hell I might even ride along.......Artie:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:was my frend

Yeah if he goes across Rt. 30 to Lancaster, he'll be 5 miles from me once he crosses the Susquehanna.

Yeah if he goes across Rt. 30 to Lancaster, he'll be 5 miles from me once he crosses the Susquehanna.
dam I I knew that I would have been there a lot I more than likely have past your house a 1000 times I had my trucks leste to KBS for 5yrs.dam small world ........................Artie

Yeah it is a small world Artie:D! As many KBS trucks on the road I may have passed you a few time's while i'm truckin'.

dam that's funny are you related to bob miller? him and I was there at the same time hes sumwere around new oxford ............artie

Sorry,no relation to him Artie. Most of my Miller relations are over here.....yet.

-
Back