Stumbled upon this FABO review.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Did you ever punch in FABO and the computer kinda took you somewhere else?

Well this happened to me and I stumbled across this disgruntled FABO review.

I can only suppose it was someone who got kicked off for acting like a complete asswipe.

Here it is:

(Quote):
■Review by realman (date: 29-Jan-2009)

Yes FABO a place where all the guys can be girls and all the girls can be just what they are, empty headed bimbos who cry when someone calls foul. A place where they expect top dollar for crap. No one member can defend himself without the help of 10 others, including the edit happy moderators, who come off like recovering high school geeks. This is a crowd that does not like outsiders very much kind of reminiscent of deliverance. where they gang up on those with different opinions and basically show the worst form of blind loyalty. They are worse then chevy loyalists and only follow the advice of 2-3 members whom they give interhead to any chance they get. Yes lady's & gents, this is the worst site on the net. So if you like to be shut up, edited,be ganged up on, banned or just pushed around by little dick complex moderators, this is the place for you.

forabodiesonly.com
(Un quote).

I wonder if he really meant Moparts????

He left out that we can spot a tool from a mile away and make him go away.

That is the kind of babies that hide behind their keyboard and talk big but don't know sh*t, and when they don't get their way say everyone else is wrong and blame everyone else for their short comings, OK girls keep up the good work LOL, I think we all got a good idea who this is?

That is the kind of babies that hide behind their keyboard and talk big but don't know sh*t, and when they don't get their way say everyone else is wrong and blame everyone else for their short comings, OK girls keep up the good work LOL, I think we all got a good idea who this is?
i am clueless, who do you think it is??? you want to see a forum full of arrogant, know it all aholes should of been around the off road ones i used to go to. one of them was racedez or something like that. anybody that built anything that was not cad designed, chrome moly and tig welded was a hack.......you also had better had at least 100k in your toy or there was no point in showing up. used to get tossed off now and then because i would go after a couple of them like the jackweeds they were......but FABO is like a big extended family, sure there is a few members that might be on your ignore list, but what family does not have the member or two that you can just not stand?

i am clueless, who do you think it is??? you want to see a forum full of arrogant, know it all aholes should of been around the off road ones i used to go to. one of them was racedez or something like that. anybody that built anything that was not cad designed, chrome moly and tig welded was a hack.......you also had better had at least 100k in your toy or there was no point in showing up. used to get tossed off now and then because i would go after a couple of them like the jackweeds they were......but FABO is like a big extended family, sure there is a few members that might be on your ignore list, but what family does not have the member or two that you can just not stand?

Nah, nah, you think they are bad, go check out some of the general discussion forums on some of the mercedes sites.
You wanna talk about bonafied, better than thou, arrogant asscommando's who know much more than everyone else just because they drive a 400,ooo mile piece of crap MB diesel.

I guess by getting on a new forum and naming himself "realman" pretty much sums up his feelings of self-worth. :tard:

Grant

Obviously "Realman" was a real S.O.B. and didn't appreciate being eliminated with extreme predjudice from our Forum. Well screw him and the horse he road in on.:thebirdm:

I think it may be the one Waggin had to ban, this is for you realman :thebirdm: well I am not a bimbo so I must be an a-hole lol

-
Back