Stumbled upon this FABO review.

-
He left out that we can spot a tool from a mile away and make him go away.

Hey wait a minute! I sell tools......you, you, you bimbo, you! LOL LOL LOL

toolman LOL

so what site was this on, so I can go over and be an ahole bimbo male posing shemale know it all over priced self serving jerk of a group player for him?

For
Assholes &
Bimbo's
Only
Please don't take offense I really need this site to keep my old mopar running.

Like that song says, "I'm so much cooler online ".
Some people dont realize just how well their true self shines through.
There's no signature required. God and everybody else knows who he is.
Pardon my spelling :)

here's the link.

I stumbled upon it by accident, just scroll to the bottom of page.

http://www.moparmuscle.net/detail/12327/www-forabodiesonly-com.html

If you click on his name, you can send him an email.....oops, I should not have said that because all the guys that want to be girls and bimbo's and assholes will be flooding his email box with kind gestures with purposely misspelled words and punctuation.

he must be in real high standing with that board too, his rating is 1 out of a possible 5, lol.

ALRIGHT ALREADY!!!!!!

I'll stop bitchin so much.

YEAH RIGHT!!!:cheers:

LOL!

Thats kinda scary that other things pop up when you type that in. I have never had that happen to me thank god.

Sounds like he's describing some Corvette forums I've seen.

He says Bimbo like its a bad thing.
Had a '58 Rambler American named Bimbo once. Great little car and never left me stranded. A man who doesn't have an appreciation for bimbos is a waste of good air. Not to mention groceries.
Obviously "Realman" was a real S.O.B. and didn't appreciate being eliminated with extreme predjudice from our Forum. Well screw him and the horse he road in on.:thebirdm:

:thebirdm: Don't forget the horse's mama! :thebirdm:

For someone who obviously was probably kicked out of this forum for not following the rules that they agreed to when they joined to go through all the trouble to bad mouth FABO, he must have a serious brain issue (insecurity??) Either way, this site is very welcoming to any and all (even if you do not own a Mopar vehicle but just like them) and the people out here are more than fair in how they treat each other and on how they sell parts. So, whoever this is they are gone and for that all of the members who respect the rules of this site are better off for his departure. Hope he can sort out his issues.

Too late, i'm already here. 8)

I laugh'ed my @$$ of when I seen your post :cheers::toothy10:
Count me in 8) I am here to :-D
who ever it was will get the attention of good folks and tec's to :-D
Some people can read between the lines and say Hay :cheers:This might be a great site or at least give this site a look at 8)
Some folks are so self absorbed they will never be happy.....

-
Back