Sub-frame connectors

-
OK I just put my level on the rad support and at the rear inside trunk were the shock mounts are the bubble is perfect front and rear,rockers L&R they are not I believe its because the rear is higher than the front,there the same side to side bubble that is.So if I PUT jack stands under the rear tubs and wheel ramps under the front tires this should work yes or no.Or should i just put her on all 4 corners with jack stands and try to level best i can and were is the best place to place.Thanks for the help.

I think you should put that level on the nearest shelf, bring out the welder and get to it.

If you want to weld-in 40+ years of body-sag then just drive the car on a 4-post lift and weld them in.
If you want to remove most of the sag then put the car on jackstands near the transmission crossmember and front spring-eyes.

The choice is yours :)

I think you should put that level on the nearest shelf, bring out the welder and get to it.

If you want to weld-in 40+ years of body-sag then just drive the car on a 4-post lift and weld them in.
If you want to remove most of the sag then put the car on jackstands near the transmission crossmember and front spring-eyes.

The choice is yours :)

Ok will do.

Once you have it level, check both doors for opening and closing. If they function the way you want, weld away.

-
Back