Subframe connectors question

-
It's funny because I just installed Moroso sub-frame connectors and the directions specifically say to put the car up by the frame and let the rear axle dangle.
I did not do that. I feel like I would have panel issues once I let it down. I had the car up by the wheels and installed them. It worked out good. Doors didnt change how they open or close.
Yeah that's what my directions called for and I had bigger gaps on the fitment as well

so you have a little place for water to drain out of. i understand if it bugs you, but i don't think it's worth all the work to cut them out and reweld them
Yeah I didn't think of it that way, good point and it's on alot of the way on there I might be good

thats what i did, just cut a little plate, weld it in to close the gap and call it good
Yeah I think I might make a plate for the ends but I'll get a better look this weekend when I'm off work but I might be alright well see

That gap would bug the hell outta me. If the welder's out anyway, it's not much more work to make them fit correctly.
Yeah it's bugging me and my welder was acting up idk what was up if my gas was messing up, could of been spatter build up in the nozzle or something

Last edited:
-
Back