Super Cheap Fatmat Sounddeadener *ebay*

-

porksoda

Reaction score
I saw this on a neighboring forum and figured I would share it over here. I know its fatmat/peel&seal but its still super cheap none the less. Figured this would help somebody out with a budget build going on.
The deal is 100 SQ FT of fatmat with kit for $30 shipped(anywhere).
I know its not the best but like I said I am sure someone can put this to use.
I think I am gonna get some to layer my floors on my truck and dart.

Link:
www.ebay.com/itm/New-100-Sq-Ft-Soun...&otn=3&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=2250708553663510733

PS.
I have nothing to do with this company. I am just spreading the word.

I checked it out and they offered FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING! I bought 2 rolls. let you know (IF) and when it arrives.
Gary

Hmmm. The 0 feedback scares me. I installed this in my dart last year and I payed about $120 for the 100' roll. Something stinks.

I just went and bought a roll through Paypal, well see if it arrives, if not paypal will refund my money
I also have 5 gal of a water based butyl roll on product I will seal the interior up with first, then the fatmat.
Andrew

Well, if they are scammers, this auction will probably disapear soon. They've already had 53 sales in about 4 days. Most scammers only last a few days before eBay shuts them down. In the meantime, they could make thousands of dollars and be gone before anyone complains.

I am going to "watch" this auction and see what happens in a week or two

I just checked and the listing is shown as "Ended".
Sure hope it was legit.
Let us know if you got your product and how it worked.

hope no one gets scammed, but ebay buy it now auctions do end from time to time, guess we will see anyone that has recieved there order please update us.......

man this sucks. I hope u guys get ur stuff....i hate to see any of you guys get burned...please keep us posted..

Looks like ebay must had shut down the auction and deleted the seller.
It now says the seller is not a registered user.

If any of you have bought any of this product I would go to your paypal account and cancel the payment.

The beauty of buying through PayPal is there is no risk. I opened a case and will get my money back. In the mean time it looks like its a China deal through a Canadian front so I will be talking to the boys at DHS and Interpol.
Andrew

-
Back