Surgery Today

-

Sharko

Sharko
Reaction score
Well guys wish me luck. I'll be off to surgery later today to have 5 inches of my intestine removed because of my battle with crohns disease. Everyone keep up all the good work on them projects. See you in a couple weeks!:wack:

You take care Sharko :clock:and my prayers will be with you today for a complete recovery soon and to the doctors to do there job.
Keep us up dated as soon as you can :clock:

Sharko prayers for you buddy GOD speed to fast recovery too!

Or prayers are with you. Keep us updated on your recovery.
Ps... My wife has the same and has been avoiding surgery for the last 15 years. I can't seem to convince her she should get it done before she gets to OLD. (don't tellher I said that word!)

take care... I have heard that surgery can really help a person out. Best wishes.

-RPM

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Don't worry, we'll be here when you get back.....;)

Sending prayers your way Sharko, that the surgery will be a big improvement. I have Crohn's too so I feel for you. Hope you'll have some nice looking nurses at least.

Thanks everyone for the support and now I'm off to the hospital for my surgery at 4:15. evryone work extra hard on all them mopars out there.

This is Jackie, Sharko's Wife,

Thanks to all of you, Here it is day 2 after surgery, and he is doing as well as can be expected.

The doc said that things were a lot worse than he thought, and shannon needed a lot of work, but Thanksfully he has a great surgeon!! Shannon should make a full recovery.. I was reading his posts to him and he was happy to hear from all of you!! Thanks SO much!!

The doc has yet to give us an idea of when he will be able to come home, but I will be here with him! I know one thing, he cant wait to get back to work on the CUDA!!, ME, I cant wait to go cruisin with him!
Thanks again guys!

-
Back