Svensson from Hamburg, Germany

-

Svensson

Reaction score
Hi!
My name is Sven and I live in Hamburg, Germany.
I like to do cars, so finally I found my way to FABO.
6 years ago I started with a 1969 Volvo 145.
After lots of welding and wrenching every little detail at the car, it is nearly ready, only waiting for a few interior details.
Details were boring to me, so I thought, I should get me a 1968 Junkyard Runner from Iowa.
I learned, that sheetmetal for this car will be very expensive, so I decided to do a little funprojekt and rebuild only engine and drivetrain. Maybe this piece of **** can get its 14.97 back.
Most of the work is done and I am waiting for so many parts...
So finally I found these nice A/FX Darts at my random search at the internet.
I got me the DVD from Steve Magnate and started searching for a 1964/65 Dart.
At Chrstmas I found a nice 1964-1/2 Dart V8 at eBay.
Now I have it here in Hamburg for 2 months and I like this little car very much.
Maybe I will not cut it, but build a nice what-would-factory-do lightweight car.
I am sure, I will need lots of info an parts.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Welcome to this great site Sven
It is so cool to see people from around the world here
Jump on in and enjoy the good tec's and people we have here.
all you need to do is ask for any help you need here

Welcome, Love the picture of the motor/tranny going into the white Dart. The guy with the beer in one hand and the tranny in the other:cheers:

Welcome sven. Looks like you got a lot of help there. And I see the ladies are giving that Dart the eye as well. ;)

Grant

Welcome Sven. It's good to know that I'm not the only one who works on their car with a beer in one hand. Must be my German heritage. 8)

wowsers, sven ! only met one other sven alive and that was down in the virgin islands. i go by mosquito13 here. my wife stella and i do a radio show called hot rod rock radio on mondays 3-5 pm usa eastern. that's a.m. hours i think for you. www.wslr.org too cool for school that there is another one of me out there doing the same stink with old cars. do you like rockabilly and pbr's too? daddy was a sailor man...

Hi Sven!

nice to have you here.........:toothy10:

best place ever to get very good info about our cars!

greetz Michel

Thank you for your welcomes!

I really have no idea who could be the person holding a beer and a tranny at the same time :-D

Thank you for your welcomes!

I really have no idea who could be the person holding a beer and a tranny at the same time :-D
That is funny 8) Thank you :happy10:
Glad to see you on board this morning :happy10:

-
Back