swap meets in se pa

-

74Dusterkid

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone knew of any dates or places for swap meets in south east cause i dont want to buy all new parts cause that would blow my budget way out of the ball park.

thank you craig

i just dont know when it is but it is nice to be in the general area of the biggest one in america

yes not many local type swap meets here in S.E.PA,,i lived in chciago for a number of years and there were a ton of local swap meets,,there is a spring meet at maple grove race track,but mostly chevy,,then there is ENGLISHTOWN,, mopar in june i believe,,if you have nothing to do ,,its not that big of a swap,,but chryslers at carlise is the mother of all mopar swaps in this area,,the nats in ohio also,, but being your so close to carlisle,,just hold on its coming,, or if you go to craigs list,go to auto parts type in mopar,,you would be surprised what you can find

Theres Also Englishtown ,nj Show.
Its Been Nothing To Brag About Over The Past Few Years.
But If You Dont Go ,you Dont Know What You Will Miss.

You can also find mopar stuff at the Spring Carlisle collector car event, it is normally the first weekend in April.

There is a lot of Mopar stuff on craigslist also. I live south of Washington, DC and have bought a few things off of craigslist lately (340 manifolds, air cleaners, valves, "308" 360 heads, slicks for the racecar, etc). I also bought a 4 speed set up for my cuda from a member of this board, and recently found a fender for the cuda through a "word of mouth" recommendation from another racer , so you need to beat the bushes on all fronts, but you can find what you need if you are persisitant!

Good Luck,

Bob

PS: what are you looking for??

well i was going to find mostly interior parts maybe a few performance parts if there are any there that i could use and afford. and anything there that i may find that i need for the fixing of my car. after i buy pans and all that metal i dont know how my funds are gonna be looking like buy that time. ill go and only get what i can afford.

you can buy new seat covers,if thats what your loooking for,from many different vendors,swap meet seats are usually junk

-
Back