Switching to Eddy heads on a 360

-

Valiant Showoff

Reaction score
I bought a set of Eddy heads this winter for my 360 and was wondering there are any serious "do's" or "don't's" when it comes using them?

I know that they require different head bolts and already have them. I've heard that certain headers don't fit them (Spitfires), but are there any other hidden issues?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP.

i just installed a pair on my 360, good quaility pieces. i would go with a graphite coated head gasket. i bought mine at napa, there kinda pricey, i paid right at a $100.00 for a pair. the reason for this type of gasket is because you are mating two different metals together. the expansion rates differ. i had to ding one header tube on my drivers side to clear edge of the head. i have dynomax headers in a 1973 dart sport, i hope this helps

What are your cam specs for the cam you are using.What typre of rpm do you intend to run at.What are they asking for a set of eddy small block heads now,mrmoaprtech

Currently running a 284/.528" solid Mopar cam. Switching to a 296/.557" solid Mopar when I pull the heads. RPM wise, I'm figuring low 6000's. Shifting at something like 62 or 6300.

I bought my Eddy heads at Summit for $1150 complete with valves and springs.

-
Back