Take a ride with me

-
Thanks for the memories Mike, Victoria's interior is the same as my Mom's '66, that ride made me feel like a kid again, seeing that view and that vinyl seatback.

Congrats on your progress.
Thank you and :hello2:, I am so glad she is back in her nest :thumrigh: It is raining cats and dogs here this morning with thunder and lightning :eye:
So she is safe today and out of the weather :sleepy2::thumrigh:

Great to see her up and running again Mikee. That's quite a ugly pile of torched parts you got there. Mother Nature is pretty powerful but not powerfull enough to knock Queen Victoria off her throne! LOL toolman

Great to see her up and running again Mikee. That's quite a ugly pile of torched parts you got there. Mother Nature is pretty powerful but not powerfull enough to knock Queen Victoria off her throne! LOL toolman
LOL :thumrigh: She sure took a licking from mother nature :glasses2: But you can't keep a queen down here on the hill very long she is a tough ol gall for sure :thumrigh: a couple reminder pictures :viking:
The chain link fencing was hit first, you can see where it was hit and knocked the galvanize off of it and is know a rust spot, I think that is where the slag you see in the first picture came from
This storm came at a surprise and lasted only about 15 minutes.
No power for a few hours and no cable for 3 day I think.
All I remember was a big bang.

The last picture is where I am now

Attachments

• Spring 2011 218.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Spring 2011 215.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Spring 2011 208.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 2011 apa Vac. 073.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 83
Look what came in the mail today for my golden lady \\:D/
Thank you for the great deal scottylack :hello2:
I thought I would share this in this thread first :glasses2::blob::hello1::color:

Attachments

• 2011 apa Vac. 086.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 2011 apa Vac. 087.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 89
yo Mike,

yea I really bundles it up! Might take a day of sitting out to get its shape again!!!

Mike,
Your rubber fuel line scares the crap out of me. To much rubber.
You need to make a hard line from the pump to the carb.
Hate to see another fire in Victoria.

You drive her like a "man on a mission" don't you!?

Glad you got her going again Mike!

Have a great Fathers Day!

Mike,
Your rubber fuel line scares the crap out of me. To much rubber.
You need to make a hard line from the pump to the carb.
Hate to see another fire in Victoria.

It wont be there long Johnny, my alternator will be in Monday and it will leave here and drive about 2 1/2 miles to a friends shop so I can use his tubing bender and get rid of the temporary fuel line :thumrigh:
I already mentioned that in my restoration thread :thumrigh::thumrigh:
The little short rubber line that goes to my fuel pump from the tank steal line will be the only rubber line on it and its right next to my distributor supply wires :!: That is what flamed it up :-( So I bet I make a good tied loom for it this time :thumrigh: Thank you for the heads up :thumrigh:

yo Mike,

yea I really bundles it up! Might take a day of sitting out to get its shape again!!!
The sun will be out all day tomorrow :thumrigh:
It looks great and as you can see it is laying out now :thumrigh: Thank you again :thumrigh:

You drive her like a "man on a mission" don't you!?

Glad you got her going again Mike!

Have a great Fathers Day!
Thank you Millin :thumrigh: I am really easy on her and I do jump on her now and then to keep her honest :glasses2:
You have a great one to :hello2:

Are we there yet???... Are we there yet???... Are we there yet?... Sorry Mike, it's been a while since I've been in the backseat!!! Glad to see you have the car up and running again. It sure does a body good to take a ride in her with you, even if Dustermaniac was hogging the seat...and I had to sit in the middle!!!LOL Keep up the good work, enjoy your Fathers day, and give Buddy and the gang a big hug from Nella!!!Geof

-
Back