Tame my 4-speed Stroker....

-
Must have! He hasn’t been back!
Probably to busy Drooling over new parts!

(Yea, there’s a little envy in that. Who doesn’t love a new parts delivery?!?!?!)

LMAO!
Never said I was an expert.

But you go accusing me of running the mouth.
Certainly untrue. Obvious to all. Your just trying to start ****. I guess YR can never have to many spoons in any one pot. LMAO!

You see, the difference between someone like you and me is I make sure I havent gone off the deep end. I made a couple of phone calls and now this is making sense to me.

I stand by every word I posted. Cut back on flywheel weight. Every time. Cut back on total clutch weight every time you can. I'm taking about a street/strip clutch with a TOTAL weight of 22 pound.

Buy the best shock you can afford, and the minimum is a double adjustable. Use your two step. A diaphragm is for birth control unless your stupid class mandates that pressure plate.

The Clutch Tamer is a viable alternative if: you can't afford a clutch (which is really not true because if you have a clutch and a heavy FW then you need to buy a FW anyway, and, you need a sintered iron disc to get the most out of the CT anyway so you are talking about the cost of a pressure plate that is adjustable) or, you are forced to run a birth control pressure plate.

All true.

This is posted for the open minded who want to learn.

Sure I did but your small narrow view thinks of only where you think I think your wrong about clutches.
I never said that.

I can add but not about the CT. And frankly at this point, it’s not worth adding in. Not even from the beginning. Only because the thread is about exploring the CT.

IF you don’t give a F about Jpar and what he is doing, besides making that crystal clear among other things, then why do you continue to post?

Your position is clear.

Like yourself.

No you haven’t seen my type since we have never met. You just, as normal, assume.

You’d be lucky to have family like I have.
If you actually had a grandfather to teach you something, you wouldn’t e trying to be an internet hero adding up to zero, belittling people and making Vague, argumentative, and stupid comments showing yourself as a poser.

Get over it dude.

LOL. I learned about people like you before I started grade school. Didn't need my grandfather to tell me nothing. You assume I'm wrong about clutches yet can post nothing. I know your type.

LOL. I learned about people like you before I started grade school. Didn't need my grandfather to tell me nothing. You assume I'm wrong about clutches yet can post nothing. I know your type.

Once again, you think I’m talking about your lack of knowledge. Maybe three times a charm.

And thus proving, as plain as day, you have no clue about me. You didn’t learn sheesesiat!
Perhaps you needed a grandfather!

You go off the deep end on a regular and like clock work.

You see, the difference between someone like you and me is I make sure I havent gone off the deep end. I made a couple of phone calls and now this is making sense to me.

I stand by every word I posted. Cut back on flywheel weight. Every time. Cut back on total clutch weight every time you can. I'm taking about a street/strip clutch with a TOTAL weight of 22 pound.

Buy the best shock you can afford, and the minimum is a double adjustable. Use your two step. A diaphragm is for birth control unless your stupid class mandates that pressure plate.

The Clutch Tamer is a viable alternative if: you can't afford a clutch (which is really not true because if you have a clutch and a heavy FW then you need to buy a FW anyway, and, you need a sintered iron disc to get the most out of the CT anyway so you are talking about the cost of a pressure plate that is adjustable) or, you are forced to run a birth control pressure plate.

All true.

This is posted for the open minded who want to learn.

And once again your posting the same thing.
Which has nothing to do with the OP topic.

So lame, so lame....
So sad... so sad....

Even a tennis match has to end sooner or later!
I have respect for both of you.........but not feeling any for either one of you right now!!!

So go a head and tell me how wrong and stupid i am. and theN.... YOU BOTH WILL HAVE SAID THE LAST WORD. ON ME!!!!!
COME ON I HAVE BIG SHOULDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS CLOSE THIS TENNIS GAME OUT. OVER, OVER AND OUT!!!!

what's with all the cackling. lol you're waking me up.

In all fairness to weedburner I should report the package did come today.
Well packaged everything very nice and tidy. Thank you for the quick turnaround!

just a couple guy's throwing some jabs or two bears poking each other. lol

In all fairness to weedburner I should report the package did come today.
Well packaged everything very nice and tidy. Thank you for the quick turnaround!
Now get to work !

You won’t hear me harping on you....

Besides, I’m done. Sorry to have proven my point to many times.

Even a tennis match has to end sooner or later!
I have respect for both of you.........but not feeling any for either one of you right now!!!

So go a head and tell me how wrong and stupid i am. and theN.... YOU BOTH WILL HAVE SAID THE LAST WORD. ON ME!!!!!
COME ON I HAVE BIG SHOULDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS CLOSE THIS TENNIS GAME OUT. OVER, OVER AND OUT!!!!

no pictures?? When are you doing the install?
IMG_20190905_111933.jpg
IMG_20190905_111858.jpg
IMG_20190905_111834.jpg

Alright good. So ya got the seat out.. work lights are on. Cars jacked up. Good progress, keep going. I wanna see this thing mounted. I might try one out. lol

-
Back