Status
Not open for further replies.

perko

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all,
I've got a really rusty tank and its clogging up the lines. I'm going to order the parts that i need this week but I thought I might be able to get a good deal on something someone has laying in their pile that they wouldn't mind parting with.

1973 318 Duster.
Its got 5/16 line in it right now, but I would be open to going to 3/8

I need:
Tank
sender
lines
fuel pump (if i upgrade to 3/8)

I live in Monterey California. 93940

I have a SS 3/8" fuel line but it might be cost prohibitive with the shipping from New Jersey.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Hey all,
I've got a really rusty tank and its clogging up the lines. I'm going to order the parts that i need this week but I thought I might be able to get a good deal on something someone has laying in their pile that they wouldn't mind parting with.

1973 318 Duster.
Its got 5/16 line in it right now, but I would be open to going to 3/8

I need:
Tank
sender
lines
fuel pump (if i upgrade to 3/8)

I live in Monterey California. 93940

Too bad! I have a brand new tank in my garage that I'm not going to use, but it won't fit your car! It is a CR11C for a 68 Barracuda

The difference might be in the 1973 cars had emissions lines on the tank. The overall design might be the same though. Just a thought.

The line that I have is a Fine-lines piece and has never been installed.

Ken

Just a word of caution, don't put used lines on with a new tank. Do yourself and your car a favor and order new lines. They will come folded over in a big box but it will be the last time you will have to mess with it.

Fine lines or In-line tube

Spectra for the tank... Do a google search..

I have a brand new ( one month old ) tank with the four vent lines I'd like to see someone use. It's a Spectra with the four vent lines, my car is a 71 Scamp, I think they are the same but it's the time when they started making changes so I could get the model number off the invoice if needed. It has a new sender and a real OEM lockring that actually seals
( you'll find out why this matters ). I'd take $80. plus shipping.

I'll even throw in the fuel pump for $100, it literally has maybe 10 to 20 miles on it, these are not parts that have been sitting in my garage for months/years, new stuff. Hate to see it go to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back