Teaser pics...426

-
If they had a non variable runner version i would have considered it, but by the time you buy all the factory rails and hold downs, and intake, I think it was more, and Chryslers OE parts supply is less reliable than aftermarket.

Makes sense. I kind of figured that trying to use the OEM intake would have been a bit of a nightmare, just from the procurement part. Didn't even think about all the other parts. And not having an SRV means one less part to have to get.

I was kind of curious if you have run them back to back and the Holley worked better for you application but knew that other factors were probably a bigger influence.

I don't recall if the terminator can activate the runner valve or not, but that would have been another complication.

Pretty sure the Terminator can do the SRV, but don't quote me on it.

We will probably make /source our own intake in the future.

Curious to see what you guys come up with. I am going to run the OEM 6.4 intake on my 5.7 because it is probably all I need and I like the idea of a dual runner intake, but always interested in what else is available.

Thanks for the reply!

Makes sense. I kind of figured that trying to use the OEM intake would have been a bit of a nightmare, just from the procurement part. Didn't even think about all the other parts. And not having an SRV means one less part to have to get.

I was kind of curious if you have run them back to back and the Holley worked better for you application but knew that other factors were probably a bigger influence.

Pretty sure the Terminator can do the SRV, but don't quote me on it.

Curious to see what you guys come up with. I am going to run the OEM 6.4 intake on my 5.7 because it is probably all I need and I like the idea of a dual runner intake, but always interested in what else is available.

Thanks for the reply!
I have speculation the EAGLE intake may even be neck and neck with the holley everywhere under 6500, but same deal. It's $ and no supply chain...and not pretty....so sniper for now. But if I had my way, we will come up with something cast aluminum or injected molded that isn't an arm and a leg. If one of these goes in my 2015 charger, i will run it with the eagle just to save myself the plumbing.

I plan on the whipple in my ugly blue car.

Dart may get one N/A, but we shall see what the future holds.

I know the new generation of whipple blower is better and more efficient than the older one but I just can’t get over how much NICER the older version looked! Good thing my bank account isn’t ready to buy either one, I guess. Maybe these new ones will grow on my by the time I’m ready to buy one. Lol

I’m real excited to see this whole program has finally been released though and is getting close to shipping out engines!

Any intake available for the supercharger for the gen 2 Hemi?

Let's just say I was grinning ear to ear yesterday ;)

imagejpeg_0(6).jpg

That is Awesome!!!!
Great option.
When are you going to dyno your NA motor?

That is Awesome!!!!
Great option.
When are you going to dyno your NA motor?
It's done! It's advertised a tick over 600.

Both of these can be ordered now, I just don't want to go as far as to put them on the website until I have enough parts to build a bunch. Anyone interested can call in or email/pm me for details!

I have versions from longblock, to pulley kits, to complete with transmission!

-
Back