Tell us about the weather

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
the weather were you live Let me know what kind of weather you are having,if it's good or bad and why! I hate to say it but it's clear and sunny and the next three day's will hit the 70's. 5 day,s ago it was in the teen's and windy. to nasty to be out side with my car. {oldvart} I will get my @ss away from this computer now and injoy my 63 V. I hope there is another weather story out there.Here in Akansas the northeast corner is grate. Hope you have a good weather day here at A bodie's. moparmike=memike :thumblef:

its like 18 degrees and snowing here in Ohio, cant get the Dart out till spring- but doing a lot of inside projects related to the car-rebuild of 340,recovering bucket seats, things like that-but the weather is lousy Ohio weather and I am used to it by now!

Mike, it was -14C on my thermometer at 0700 hrs this morning, and with the SE wind chill factored in, that makes it -22C. We've got about 3" of snow on the ground, which is the most we've had since last November. And you're going to hit the 70's this week? Man, that's paint spraying weather. :)

Well here in Arkansas I have got used to change in the weather this worm spell may be short lived,I'll soke up some sun for you all. Now I've got to pull a trans out of my early light A bodie. I'll be back, yawl have a good one . noon :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Was only a very wet winter this year (Southern West Coast BC). But we didn't have to shovel it :) From Dec to Feb the temp hovered mostly around 10C/50F. Looks like summers just around the corner :thumblef:

The weather in Mi is windy and cold temp in the mid 30s :wack: with the sun peeking out of the gray clouds every now and then. I have projects I need to do like paint and assemble my engine, but I just can't modivate myself to get out there and fire up the heater and get started :sad9:

Nice topic. I am a weather forcaster for the Air Force at Travis AFB CA. Its raining and will rain through sunday/monday. have fun Cali.

Still tee shirt and jean weather here in So. Cal.
unfortunatly this weather comes with a healthy price tag

Well I got a littel start on it today,[Pull trany while good whether is here],
It was a littel colder than I thout it would be.45degr
60 deg tomoro then 72 by thursday, So I've got a few days to get it out.
I did get it off the ground and driveshaft down.this would be a good time to
replace fuel line allso. :sad2: Ok Ok I got cold and came in early. 47degr 10 mile wind!!
Time for a :drinkers:

memike.1 said:
Well I got a littel start on it today,[Pull trany while good whether is here],
It was a littel colder than I thout it would be.45degr
60 deg tomoro then 72 by thursday, So I've got a few days to get it out.
I did get it off the ground and driveshaft down.this would be a good time to
replace fuel line allso. :sad2: Ok Ok I got cold and came in early. 47degr 10 mile wind!!
Time for a :drinkers:

Try taking off the skirt and put on some pants...lets get at her :wink:

Boy you guy's are start'n to to to make me drink one fer everyone of ya.thank's and I will as soon as I put my skirt back on and vacumm and get the trash out. :drinkers: :thumblef:

One thing about Oklahoma is, if you don't like the weather, just hang around. Ten days ago we had snow, sleet, ice, 20 degree temps. Today we have have sunshine & 70 degree temp. I got to work on the hot rod today. YEA!

I don't have any idea what the weather is like at home in Houston. I've been in China for the last week. It's around 13C and raining today. Later this afternoon I am leaving China and going to Taipei Taiwan. I'll let you know what that's like when I get there.

Well I've taken my skirt off and put my pants on this morning
'it will hit 70 to day and sunny in northeast Arkansas.
this is my car I'm pulling trans out of.Yall have a good day. :thumblef:

63 dash pic resized.jpg

63 rear view resize.jpg

63g resized.jpg

San Antonio, TX: Sunny, high 75, tomorrow sunny, high 85, then the weather turns colder (50's) just in time for the weekend. Seems like we always have good weather until the wekend. Still, 50's beats 20's anytime!

I live near Seattle and guess what, its raining. It's supposed to rain all week. We will then probably get two days of overcast then 10 more days of rain. It can be depressing.

Tom

Currently at Call Me Stupid University it's 54 and partly cloudy. Oh yeah thats supposed to be Central Missouri State University. We're in Hickville, USA aka Warrensburg, MO. Supposed to get up to the 70's tommorrow and then drop back down to the 50's by the weekend.

set record high today 85 degrees, bright sun shiney day in Oklahoma!

-
Back