tell us what your doin on this fine sunday night

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
What did you do today? whats for supper anything youd like to share this is to help get the posts up

im eating cube steaK AL GRATAN POTATOES AND GREEN BEANS I HAD A PICNIC WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND NOW IM WATCHING CAR VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE WITH MY GRANDMA telling me to not watch race videos or i will break the daily driver again

Spent the day with Nella out at Grandma's house (also where my shop is). We ran the dog, and played for a while, and I gathered up some parts to offer here soon from a 66 Valiant I just picked up. Then we went and picked up little bro from his cousins and headed home. Spring break ends tonight so it's early to bed for the kids, and dad gets his time on the computer and the Martin!!! All is good in cosgig's world!!! Geof

Got the duster to move after about a year. Probably should of writen that report about woodstock for history but hey, I got another day.

I packed and put some stuff on Craigslist this morning. I golfed this afternoon. This evening I'm puting more stuff on Ebay and getting the shipping info for the items I sold tonight. I'm trying to liquidate stuff that I moved here 2 years ago that never should have moved here except the fact that Uncle Sam only gave me 1.5 weeks to move here so I didn't have time to get rid of everything before I moved. I'm hoping to be moving again in 1.5 months so it's time to get rid of some stuff that I just don't need or don't feel like moving again.

I had a Mexican Lasagna? thing that was awesome and started making my frame dolly today.

Drove the dart all over today and planted tomatoes and peppers in the garden then grilled steaks out and drinking a beer now good day.

Rebuilt the lower control arm on the passengers side and fixed this today! On to the drivers side...I'm beat

100_2885.jpg

Church, lunch, got the lawn mower tuned up and serviced and mowed the lawn and bagged it for the first time this season. I organized my motor parts. It's time to degree the cam and continue assembling. I checked my ring groove gap
and picked up the garage a bit. I built a fire and we roasted hot dogs for supper. toolman

Went to Blue Springs a large spring off the St. Johns river near Orlando where manatees hang out in winter. Went kayaking there had a picnic lunch, came home and watered my newly planted recession garden and have spent the evening surfing the net and FABO trying to find a cam for my 360 magnum that will work with stock springs as I have a new set(good for .500 lift).

just got home after a long day at the drag strip...daughter went two rounds...dad was one and done...

heading to shower....and get naked with girlfriend....so dont watch

Worked til 10, home now, having chips n dip, some Bud Lite and watching a good movie on Turner Classics: Marty. Won 3 academy awards in 1955. A very touching adaptation of a play, Ernest Borgnine plays a lonely butcher in his 30's, he and a plain teacher fall in love amid family conflicts.

Worked yesterday (third Saturday in a row ughhh lol) so today it was house cleaning time. After that, I invited Billy for an afternoon uhhhhhhhhhh "nap," woke up and cooked some fried chicken*, mac and cheese and corn on the cob. Did the dishes, fed the critters, and now it's Me Time with FABO.

Nothing like a domestic BS kinda Sunday. :-D

* Actually overcooked the chicken a little while gabbin with Rumblefish360. LOL

today it was raining all day...me and 2 friends went out in the foothills of gilroy to the hot springs, and went up in the hills to check out the off limits japanese interment camps...after that we drove to santa cruz..i was and still is raining all day...

-Finish building kids new bunk beds.
-Go out for a pizza dinner with the wife and kids.
-Have my throttle return spring break while cruising.
-Pick up the Mopar 5 pack of Hotwheels for my son.
-Research where to get TWO new throttle return springs from.

Been a busy day!:-D

-
Back