Tesla Tower Resurrected From the Dead in Texas

-

dibbons

Reaction score
Amazing technology if it works:

The Truth About the Mysterious Tesla Tower in Texas

tesla.jpeg

Uh, no, it doesn't. "work." Anybody that thinks Tesla's concept that you can transmit large amounts of power through 'the ether" and of course the implication is elimination of power lines does not know much about energy transfer.

What happens if you lay naked in the desert sun long enough? It will kill you. There are many different types of radiation that comes from the sun, and they are all dangerous at some point. And if you get out of the earth's atmosphere, at some point atomic radiation from the sun becomes dangerous.

If you get close enough to ANY radio transmission antenna, and if that antenna is radiating at enough power, and especially at certain frequency ranges, it can harm you, blind you, even kill you. How do you think microwave ovens work?

These Tesla devices, however large they are, are just toys, nothing more.

The other thing that helps prove the dysfunction of Tesla's thinking is "Why hasn't someone else done this?" When I was young, it was the 100/ 300 mpg carburetor. Don't you think that if someone like GM ever got their hands on such a device or design, they would not make use of it? They could have sold more cars than they ever could have kept up in production. People would have been rioting and clambering to get at one.

The fact is, it never existed, 'cuz, science and physics. You can't beat 'em

Last edited:
Uh, no, it doesn't. "work." Anybody that thinks Tesla's concept that you can transmit large amounts of power through 'the ether" and of course the implication is elimination of power lines does not know much about energy transfer.

What happens if you lay naked in the desert sun long enough? It will kill you. There are many different types of radiation that comes from the sun, and they are all dangerous at some point. And if you get out of the earth's atmosphere, at some point atomic radiation from the sun becomes dangerous.

If you get close enough to ANY radio transmission antenna, and if that antenna is radiating at enough power, and especially at certain frequency ranges, it can harm you, blind you, even kill you. How do you think microwave ovens work?

These Tesla devices, however large they are, are just toys, nothing more.

The other thing that helps prove the dysfunction of Tesla's thinking is "Why hasn't someone else done this?" When I was young, it was the 100/ 300 mpg carburetor. Don't you think that if someone like GM ever got their hands on such a device or design, they would not make use of it? They could have sold more cars than they ever could have kept up in production. People would have been rioting and clambering to get at one.

The fact is, it never existed, 'cuz, science and physics. You can't beat 'em
Well, that Carb did exist, I saw it, on an Oldsmobile, And 100 MPG was a stretch, 60 or so was in the realm. Honda USED that same Carb/idea on there CVCC engines. They got 50MPG. Still cannot do that with computers on engines. My father was a EXEC VP for GM at the time....The Tesla thing, yes BS.

They are still in business for some reason.
If you're interested you might want to take a quick study of Zenneck surface waves.

I have no idea what these guys are attempting but I wouldn't equate old antenna theory with what they are trying. A quick glimpse of their board and you'll find they probably know what they're trying to achieve.

About Viziv Technologies

Viziv Technologies is the culmination of more than four decades of research in the field of Electromagnetic Surface Waves whose mission is the commercialization of the Zenneck surface wave in its many applications. From communications to energy to sensing, Viziv’s technological advances are opening doors to a new era in science and engineering. Behind the company’s success is a world-class team of researchers, engineers and strategic partners endeavoring to take this revolutionary science from laboratory to industry. Their ambition is summed up in the company’s vision statement and motto: Power the planet and bring light to the world.

-
Back