Test drove my car today , "Video"

-

scampman416

Reaction score
Some of you might no, but this is my knew R3 engine, in my 71 Scamp 4 spd car 416 cubs indy heads, 360-2 cnc ported built by rayanj indy intake 1.65 T&D rockers, bullet cam, 700 lift 11.30 comp Diamond pist,scat pro comp lightweight drag crank, 8" adj Advanced clutch ***. clutch and flywheel 25,lbs 4:88 gears 30" x 13.5 DOT M/T E/T radials. No dyno but I'm guessing 600 Hp to the tires Car is 2900 wet me in it. I also have a 250 shot nos for it but have no planes of using it yet.Tube front end coil over, Ladder bar rear, coil over.

Whats it going to run ? check out the video The shift light is set at 7000 RPM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bGQlZhqS-w"]YouTube - ‪71 Scamp ,650 Hp Small Block, 4 spd ,Test drive.‬‏[/ame]

View attachment DSCN4245-2.jpg

...............She runs great............beautiful city.........next time i'm on the island i'll have to cruise up there............kim............

Dam...That thing is nasty. Couldn't even imagine it on the NOS.
Just a guess, but I say easy 10's ?

All the rights and lefts were killing me.
Was waiting for you to open it up a little.

looks like its gonna be fast!!:burnout:

what kind of trans you running?

Its an 833 Aluminum Case out of an 80s Van I put all my guts out of my A body 4 gear 18 spline, I then had it super Pro Shifted by Liberty Gears. Best $950.00 I ever spent. 4 years of hard beating and has never mist a beat. I will see how she holds up the the knew power house. Liberty said good for 800 hp.

Wow sounds nasty, hope you can make her hook and its hold on cause your gonna be in for a ride. Very cool.

I got one word for ya: SWEEEET!!
Be waaay cool to pull up to ANY modern car ie; Mustang, Camaro, and especially the ricers.

Zing Zing I also was waiting for third gear . Very wicked
Get out of town and show us. Better yet the track.

Nice. 9's easy if it will hook. Have you had it out to a track yet, even the short one in Black creek.Like see it one day, I work out of Campbell river and am in town every 2 to 4 weeks.

Attachments

• P7110058.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 848
I was hoping for some open road and bangin all 4 but hey it would probably just end up in the ditch or on its lid with how fast that thing zings dayum!

Nice. 9's easy if it will hook. Have you had it out to a track yet, even the short one in Black creek.Like see it one day, I work out of Campbell river and am in town every 2 to 4 weeks.

No ,no track yet, but had it out at a back road that we make passes on over the weekend Got some good rubber down, and hot tires and NOTA, no traction, but man does it pull like a freight train when it finally hooks. Are local track her no longer has drags. If you look in front of the Duster you can see my sec and third gear paches.

View attachment IMG_1133-2.jpg

View attachment IMG_1141-2.jpg

View attachment IMG_1125-2.jpg

-
Back