Thank You........

-

Small Block

Reaction score
........Joey and all the admin here for a great site to come and gather with a bunch of the greatest people on the planet. You probably get a lot of flack from many and probably don't get told enough how much we appriciate this forum (and the others). I just need to say thanks a ton for the method you have given us to keep a check on our sanity. There's no life without FABO. Thanks a million.
Bill Stone AKA Small Block (on FBBO it's Big Block)

x 2. Ive gained a lot from this place in the last year since purchasing my dart. It wouldnt be what it is today without the advice from all the guys here who have helped me out.

Same here Bill,:cheers: It was this site that has bought so much happiness and friend ship to me, I feel a bit more sane knowing I have this great bunch of folks to
share my day with. :love7: I have learned so much about other countries and there
great car's too.
Yes I would say that this is a very special place.

I am using my wife's computer so I must go.:read2:

Well said Bill.:rock:

Thanks guys but this place would be nothing without the great members we have !

I have to agree 100%. I tell my son all the time how fortunate he is to have this site as a resource as he learns and works on his first car. As we rebuild this Dart, both of us have used this site to help us along the way. Thanks guys, for the great site. As Memike said, "It is a special place".:thumblef:

AH-hem........

What small block said X2 and.....
What Adam said X2!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, growing up all I had was my dad ,(who was awesome with cars), my buds, and that Chrysler service manual to answer all my car questions. Thank goodness for my dad and the service manual. Lol! This website has been an encyclopedia of information and a great source of amusement for me for about 3 years now. I`m so grateful to all of those that made it happen and keep it up and running. I still have that original service manual though , just in case.

........Joey and all the admin here for a great site to come and gather with a bunch of the greatest people on the planet. You probably get a lot of flack from many and probably don't get told enough how much we appriciate this forum (and the others). I just need to say thanks a ton for the method you have given us to keep a check on our sanity. There's no life without FABO. Thanks a million.
Bill Stone AKA Small Block (on FBBO it's Big Block)

well said...
thanks guys

Ditto to all previous comments times 20!!!! :-D

Great info, wonderful people, and always assured of at least one big smile a day.

-
Back