Thanks Leanna

-

zigs

Reaction score
Finally got the Dart on the road just in time for the car show here in our town. Thought i would show a little of Leanna,s handy work. She Super Chromed my grill. I didn't want any black paint. I wanted something that was clean and would resemble buffed aluminum. I think she nail it. I was overwhelmed with the positive feed back and thumbs up at the show.
I had continious lookers and picture takers and the 354 Hemi was a double whammy. I still have some tweeking to do, You know these things are never done. Thanks again Leanna for being a part of my build.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 752
  • 003.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 716
  • 002.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 701
  • 004.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 710
  • 005.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 732
She sure does nice work! Got any pictures of the Hemi sitting in there?

How hard was it to stuff the Gen 1 hemi in there. I have a 67 Val. with a RB in it now but also have a 392 that needs a home. Looks really good.

Nice Dart zigs and a beautiful job Leanna did on the grill! Leanna does top notch work!

How hard was it to stuff the Gen 1 hemi in there. I have a 67 Val. with a RB in it now but also have a 392 that needs a home. Looks really good.
Thanks alot everybody for the complements. It mean alot especially from people that have great cars themselves as far as the 392 its doable. if your really interested PM me its kinda invalved. I have some pictures also.

Wow, what a change that made!!! It looks great zigs! I'm thrilled you're happy with the results and the positive commentary you've already received. It was wonderful to work with you and have a hand in that fine Hemi Dart.

Thank you all for the compliments ... :-D

Great lookin' '68, zig! The pc'd grill really changes the look.
What size rear tires have you got stuffed under there and what all did you have to do to get them to fit. Looks like they really fill up the wheelwell.
Hate to be a nitpicker, but isn't the 'fratzog' on the decklid upside down?
Again, great lookin' Dart!

and where's the rest of the stripe?...yes the Dodge emblem is upside down..oh well...still a great looking machine.

Great lookin' '68, zig! The pc'd grill really changes the look.
What size rear tires have you got stuffed under there and what all did you have to do to get them to fit. Looks like they really fill up the wheelwell.
Hate to be a nitpicker, but isn't the 'fratzog' on the decklid upside down?
Again, great lookin' Dart!

Good eye. Got tired of car mop snagging on point facing up so i turned it upside down . your not the first to notice. I like to see how many people notice.
Texas Dart, I didn't want stripe all the way around, everyone has that.
This is where I got the idea, I always wanted a match set.

Rear tires P275/60R15

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 517
Zigs,original and different! As for Leanna,lady got skills.

looks really good.

The old school,hemi looks great under the hood........curious as to what kinda ponies she's putting out.

-
Back