That's it - 48 degrees on Thursday - I'm taking the Dart out

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
I have waited long enough. The snow is mostly gone, the roads are dry. I can't wait any longer. I am taking the Dart out for a drive. I'll likely put it right back in storage after, but damn it! I'm driving it! Thursday calls for 48 degrees and sunny.

I have waited long enough. The snow is mostly gone, the roads are dry. I can't wait any longer. I am taking the Dart out for a drive. I'll likely put it right back in storage after, but damn it! I'm driving it! Thursday calls for 48 degrees and sunny.
Yup, Calling for nice day Thursday here to!

It's supposed to be about mid 50's here on Thursday. I would love to get my Fish out of the garage, but having to much fun with my new Hemi!

I feel for you way-way Northerners. 48 and sunny is "nice" Well yeah in Feb-March but I want 60 degrees now, windows partly open, no jacket on.

Sounds like nicer baseball weather--least its better then opening day was.

Once I get my ride out of storage, I'm going to want to drive it most everyday. Its like a drug habit, ha ha. You more your out there, the more you want to keep on driving.

That is the difference between my old hot ride and that Saturn I got. One car you want to keep on driving, the other one you can't wait to get out of it.

Rain RAIN and more rain here:banghead: high in the 40'es, But!! Saturday and Sunday will
be dry and sunny :D high in the 60's and hit 70 Sunday :cheers: If all goes well I may drive to George Rays and make a 2013 1/8 mile pass before I put Johnny Darts new recurved distributor in Victoria and get me a time slip :burnout:

Happy to hear some of you will be getting your rides out to stretch there legs.. Enjoy Mopar to ya :cheers:

I feel for you way-way Northerners. 48 and sunny is "nice" Well yeah in Feb-March but I want 60 degrees now, windows partly open, no jacket on.

Sounds like nicer baseball weather--least its better then opening day was.

Once I get my ride out of storage, I'm going to want to drive it most everyday. Its like a drug habit, ha ha. You more your out there, the more you want to keep on driving.

That is the difference between my old hot ride and that Saturn I got. One car you want to keep on driving, the other one you can't wait to get out of it.

Not quite sure what you are talking about. 48 degrees is windows open, no jacket weather. :) I'm not happy with you Detroit guys anyway, after opening day! It's really not fair to have to open the season with a bunch of rookies against Justin Verlander.

2 cold to give it a bath yet but it fired right up all checked out I had to take it for a little sin so out to the road I went and dam the body started tingling I tried to fight it but it turned onto a country road and I had to blast it 1 time got to the four way
no 1 around and I had to spin a few donuts and bring it back home ran good fired the other 1 up , more just a cruzer , fired after a few pumps kewl both ready for a bath and took red for a ride around town put her back in the garage ready for some nickel dime tuneup and spring is finally here I think weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120718.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 91
  • Snapshot_20120830_10.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 91
Cool, maybe i'll take my car for a spin too, its not buried in the shop :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC03835.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 90
Rain RAIN and more rain here:banghead: high in the 40'es, But!! Saturday and Sunday will
be dry and sunny :D high in the 60's and hit 70 Sunday :cheers: If all goes well I may drive to George Rays and make a 2013 1/8 mile pass before I put Johnny Darts new recurved distributor in Victoria and get me a time slip :burnout:

Happy to hear some of you will be getting your rides out to stretch there legs.. Enjoy Mopar to ya :cheers:

rain till monday then 60's and sunny good cruising weather but ill be finishing my interior work on the valiant

Heck, I been giving my Saturn baths in the driveway all winter long. Long as its sunny mid day and you move quickly, its not so bad. I figure I save $5 and wash it with cleaner water vs that filter recycled car wash water.

The winter wasn't really bad, just very long and gray. No real major snowstorms or deep freezes, just a long drag out winter. Now other places got way more snow, funny, we usually get more snow and Ohio gets less, not this winter.

Looks like my ride might being staying put for another week, next week is to get cold again--upper 30's before more rain showers. I have been seeing some old cars out on the road. I used to be one of the first ones out but now I've gotten old I guess. Haven't even seen my car since late Nov but I know its safe and sound. 9 more days I should be getting it out. Soon as I see it again and fire it up, I be "hook" again, lol

I've been out a few times so far this spring. Temps have been in the 50's and I've been cruising with the top up. The Indians used to dance to persuade the Gods to get it to rain. I cruise in the convertible to persuade the Gods to provide sunny warm weather.:glasses7: This pic is from last year when my cousin was in town. That's his plane next to my car.

Attachments

• plane car.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 69
6-12 $#@%$ inches Wednesday into Thursday. All the old crap was mostly melted, and now this. Mother Nature is a complete b****!

We had heavy rains all day yesterday,glad to see the salt finally washed away.This weekend is looking good to get one of the cars out.:burnout:

I took Victoria out and stretched her legs about 6 miles for a plate of white been's and cornbread with a side order of greens and bacon =P~
Victoria received $20 worth of fresh gas after I gave her a bath, 71 and cloudy worked for me 8)
but we have some very bad weather heading our way tomorrow (Wednesday)

Attachments

• MAKING CASH FOR MONSTER MOPAR 060.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 56
  • MAKING CASH FOR MONSTER MOPAR 059.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 62
  • MAKING CASH FOR MONSTER MOPAR 061.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 56
-
Back