"That's the last nail in the coffin"

-
Think of a cheap basic pine coffin with a lid.
How would you keep the top on during transport of the body to it's final resting place?
Yes, it is nailed on........

Try to imagine the wooden coffin on a horse drawn cart. Snake spooks the horse. Just one example of journey up the hill to that site under the old oak tree going very bad. So the nails were for the living, not the dead.

That is why I have left explicit instructions to my best friend, that when I die I want to be cremated. And then for my best friend (Tom) to make the spiciest pot of Chili possible, then throw my ashes in the pot and give my wife a big ole bowl of it so I can tear that *** up one more time!

Last edited:
That is why I have left explicit instructions to my best friend, that when I die I want to be cremated. And then for my best friend (Tom) to make the spiciest pot of Chili possible, then throw my ashes in the pot and give my wife a big ole bowl of it so I can tear that *** up one more time!

Now THAT is in the TMI category.:D

MUST BE SOMNETHING REALLY SPECIAL !!---------------it`s like cherry pie, it`s all good, just some better than others!

Always figured after cremation to be put in a douche to get ran thru one more time lol

I'll be scattered in all my favorite places, In my man cave, at Myrtle Beech, on the coaster called Top Gun at Six Flags, and of course in the drivers seat of my car.

-
Back