The 'Cuda has been selected....

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score
to be parked at the Dynomax Muffler booth on The Hot Rod
Magazine Power Tour.

Made my day when I got the e-mail from Matt.

We head to Cocoa Beach on the 31st of this month. Gonna stop
near Atlanta and Macon to see cudaspaz and StrokerScamp on the way
down.

WOW now that is cool big time, my son lives about 20 miles from detroit, so I was planning on going so I would be there at the end but now with gas Aproaching $5.00, prolly not gonna make it, again Tony congrats to you well done..

Thank you all so very much. I am really looking forward
to this Tour. I think the 'Cuda will make it special as it
will probably be my last one. This will be my 5th and that
is enough for me. Of course if it comes thru Indy again, I'll have
to stop by and check it out.

Very, very cool Tony:cheers::cheers::cheers:
C

Man, Tony that is way too cool :cheers: Be sure to take lots of pics for us. And send spaz my regards :salute:

You built a winner Tony,and it's paying off.Congrats again. Sure wish I could have made it to my brother's in Ann Arbor but it's not in the cards.:angry7:

Thanks John!

It gives me a great feeling when things like this happen or you get
positive comments from your friends and peers.

Makes it all worthwhile.

Yes Tony, you have not only seen the light at the end of the tunnel but have the opportunity to bask in the sunshine. This is what it's all about. :)

It's been pretty exciting for you lately! Another big congrats is in order -- you deserve it for all that hard work. This is the fudge topping on the sundae Tony.

Have a wonderful time, be safe, enjoy yourself, and try not to get 'my' bumper brackets too dirty. ;-) LOL

It's been pretty exciting for you lately! Another big congrats is in order -- you deserve it for all that hard work. This is the fudge topping on the sundae Tony.

Have a wonderful time, be safe, enjoy yourself, and try not to get 'my' bumper brackets too dirty. ;-) LOL

Thanks LeAnna!

I hope all that desert is sugar free. Oh well, I'll just take another
Insulin shot.

The brackets still look great! Yes, I will keep them in great shape
for you.

-
Back