The defecation-eating grin you get after you've sprayed color!

-

Bill Crowell

Reaction score
Every day I would go out to the shop to block and prime the Toad, and every day I would say to myself, "Today I should be able to spray color!" But every day I was wrong. Every day it needed more blocking and priming.

Finally one day I was able to spray the color. It was a good day!

grin.jpg

I think technically you get the "I just pumped the neighbors cat" grin. I could be wrong. I love the smell of clear curing in the morning.

Looks good. Makes all those tough days worthwile don't it ? :)

Every day I would go out to the shop to block and prime the Toad, and every day I would say to myself, "Today I should be able to spray color!" But every day I was wrong. Every day it needed more blocking and priming.

Finally one day I was able to spray the color. It was a good day!

grin.jpg

I know the felling Bill 8) I have turned all the light's off and waited till about 10:30 pm to go out to the shop and water the floor down and replace masking tape to get ready to spray just to find more little places I have over looked :-D, Then I would get my sanding block out and re=pime then spend a couple more hours looking and preparing to spay the next night
Here in Arkansas the bugs come out about sun down and I close the shop up tight and make sure no lights are on, After 10:30 or so I can go out and turn the fans on and lights and start watering the floor down and get my base coat on then clear :cheers:, The Toad looks great :cheers:
I did most of my over all painting at midnight when there was no traffic of people and bugs 8) Yep I know the felling but it was well worth it :cheers:

Man, you look like the cat waiting outside the mouses hole with baited breath, gongrats. Looks good.
Guess its peanut butter and jelly time, WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

Looks Great! I also would like to know the color, would look good on the Wagon, I am so tired of white. (plus the wifes minivan is white)

-
Back