The Great Race or the Great Hoax?????

-
I count 10 days from today by virtue of the fact that you had stated the race will happen during the Mopar Nationals in July, that will be the 22nd.

Yea, I know, I'm a pot stirrin' SOB, it's what I do well, we all have our talents

It's not by choice, or want, that I'm not there

No way did I AGREE to go to Woodburn for the Chrysler race. It's frigging hot down there. I spent way too much time in that sweat box to want to do it again.

No way did I AGREE to go to Woodburn for the Chrysler race. It's frigging hot down there. I spent way too much time in that sweat box to want to do it again.

Well it's gotta happen some time, little asshole I am, I'm just trying to kick this travesty into some kind of action for the benefit of the other members......we've had members die during the course of THIS; don't know if Bill Dedman was watching this, he may have just read the commentary, he liked a good joke, but he certainly would have wanted to watch the race. I myself have commented that I'll probably die of old age before it happens; I know that would make j pars day; next thing you know someone's rheumatiz will be acting up and can't get into the car......

HOT............it's that time of the year......in a couple of months it will be cold and snowy........then what are you gonna do?????????

The "want" should be to race............

I was seriously planning to fly 2800 miles to watch this clown show.........lookin' like it's good that I didn't spend a $1000.00 for plane tickets, Hotel, rental car

You would have had to make an vacation out of it first. Tour the Northwest! Pick up a drag race as a side show.

Well it's gotta happen some time, little asshole I am, I'm just trying to kick this travesty into some kind of action for the benefit of the other members......we've had members die during the course of THIS; don't know if Bill Dedman was watching this, he may have just read the commentary, he liked a good joke, but he certainly would have wanted to watch the race. I myself have commented that I'll probably die of old age before it happens; I know that would make j pars day; next thing you know someone's rheumatiz will be acting up and can't get into the car......

HOT............it's that time of the year......in a couple of months it will be cold and snowy........then what are you gonna do?????????

The "want" should be to race............

I was seriously planning to fly 2800 miles to watch this clown show.........lookin' like it's good that I didn't spend a $1000.00 for plane tickets, Hotel, rental car

We can run well into October around here. When we set the date, you'll be the third person to know. That way you can buy your tickets. If you do make it, you'll have to be the pit crew for both of us. That seems fair to me.

We can run well into October around here. When we set the date, you'll be the third person to know. That way you can buy your tickets. If you do make it, you'll have to be the pit crew for both of us. That seems fair to me.

If I can make it, I'd be happy to crew, it would be fun

We are now in a holding pattern.......it appears that my efforts to kick start some thing being done with regards to the race have been some what successful..... we all want to see a race, please for Christs sake make it happen.........post date, and location far enough in advance for others to fly/drive in......it would be the honorable thing to do, the least you could do for us who have spent the last 18 months watching this train wreck go by.........I really don't think it's too much to ask

Yes ladies and gentlemen, we are in a holding pattern.....we are holding for "Sponsorship" , our contestants now, after 18 months, feel the need for "Sponsorship" to defray cost's.....thing is, what's "IN IT" for the "Sponsor"????? What is his "ROI"?? YR, as a business man and ex-racer has more than passing acquaintanceship with "ROI"...I think j par can even understand the idea of "Return on Investment"

We are victim's of a Hoax...................we are the sheep of j pars post

Yes ladies and gentlemen, we are in a holding pattern.....we are holding for "Sponsorship" , our contestants now, after 18 months, feel the need for "Sponsorship" to defray cost's.....thing is, what's "IN IT" for the "Sponsor"????? What is his "ROI"?? YR, as a business man and ex-racer has more than passing acquaintanceship with "ROI"...I think j par can even understand the idea of "Return on Investment"

We are victim's of a Hoax...................we are the sheep of j pars post

Actually, we ar now waiting on my scatter shield. I'm suspecting I'm being lied to.

-
Back