The most important tool in the garage

-
Not that important for me.
If you put a 6 pack in my fridge, a year from now there would still be 2 left.

And in a little shop like mine (16'x20') theres no room for things like mini-fridges. Besides, I can walk 20ft and be at the real fridge...lol

a fully stocked fridge

No fridge for me Adam, I have a ice maker in the cottage and I keep it busy and carry mine out packed in a cooler for a night.
Take your choice and enjoy a cold one on me, Congratulations on your new family member :cheers: Set back and enjoy a few :thumblef:

Attachments

• Man Cave part 1 026.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 306
keep a 1/2 in the garage fridge at all times, just never know when some buds might want to stop by..

winter2010006.jpg

Ive actually gotten use to drinking crappy beer. I was in a band a few years ago and the drummer and I each week would try to find the crappiest beer possible. We called it Crappy beer Fridays.

In these tough economic times, I keep mine stocked with this. It's cheap but it ain't watered down.

Attachments

• IMAG0147.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 287
Can never have to much beer or to big a fridge.

Attachments

• P4140008.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 266
In these tough economic times, I keep mine stocked with this. It's cheap but it ain't watered down.

I feel your pain. I use to be a "JD" man, now I'm settling for "Kentucky's Best".
Sometimes life sucks.

I like the "Kers" ,as my Grandpa pronounces it, for marathon beer drinking. You can maintain an all-day buzz while being sober enough for important tasks like impromto breakdancing battles, or surprise ninja attacks. I keep a keg of Guinness on hand for emergency purposes.
570576d7.jpg

I like the "Kers" ,as my Grandpa pronounces it, for marathon beer drinking. You can maintain an all-day buzz while being sober enough for important tasks like impromto breakdancing battles, or surprise ninja attacks. I keep a keg of Guinness on hand for emergency purposes.
570576d7.jpg

Guinness is good ****, however I'm not sure I'd keep it on tap right next to the "what the hell you call it machine". LMFAO

lmao, same fridge, different beer, yes it is the hardest working and most used tool in the shop, yes it definately deminishes while friends are over (funny how that works) and bar none something a shop could not easily survive without

Want the most inexpensive fridge ever? Just move up to the great white north and throw your beer in a snow bank! Guaranteed to be VERY cold!!:violent1:

Mountains ain't blue enough.

If Coors light is watered down, why do I still get so drunk on the stuff?

Yeah, but you have to drink twice as much, er, at least I do. ;)

Thats why I drink it in the summer. Well, Not because you have to drink twice as much but because you can drink twice as much. Its a great BBQ beer

if you need a label on your beer to tell you that it is cold, you are already too drunk.

if you want cheap GOOD beer. Brew it at home. Thats what I do.

-
Back