The most interesting thing you know...

-
hey rumble fish, i think that brooklyn is part of long island but my fiancee who is from brooklyn is totally against that idea, as are many brooklynites what do you think? also why do you think that they are all against that idea?

They are putting a statue of Angelina Jolie breastfeeding here in an Oklahoma City park... Hot and creepy at the same time
:wack:

the reason the 365 gtb/4 Ferrari is named the Daytona is because it was unveiled at Daytona.

365-gtb4-day-98.jpg

there were nine US soldiers in WWII that had three balls.
And at least one in Dessert Shield/ Storm. Me. Had the extra removed, wasn't really a ******** rather a sack of sperm. If I looked at a woman with a woodie, I would knock her up.

And at least one in Dessert Shield/ Storm. Me. Had the extra removed, wasn't really a ******** rather a sack of sperm. If I looked at a woman with a woodie, I would knock her up.

lol thats funny! Thanks for serving

Not really allow to give the recipes out. (do internet search you can find more then you think online)

But they'll be able to backtrack my internet searches when they do forensics on my PC & use it as evidence against me! Guess I'd better go to the library. :toothy10:

If you mix saltpeter & sugar in a 50/50 mix it burns with a pretty pink flame & smells like cotton candy.

Hey Dusted72.............I had beans for lunch and I've been making air bombs all afternoon. :bootysha:

I just found out today that a 68 Chargers rear drum brake setup is different than from a 69 Charger...

I know if I pass a rest stop, knowing I should stop, but bound and determined that I can make it to the next rest stop before having to stop, things will probably get really ugly!!!!

FF

hey rumble fish, i think that brooklyn is part of long island but my fiancee who is from brooklyn is totally against that idea, as are many brooklynites what do you think? also why do you think that they are all against that idea?

Brooklyn and Queens are part of the same land mass as Long Island. If not, ask her what bridge or tunnel you would have to cross to get to Nassau county from Brooklyn (Rockaways not included)

There were Native Americans (Indians) here in North America when Christopher Columbus landed, so what did he discover???? Because it sure the hell wasnt North America.

The Vikings were here before Columbus as well. They were the first european settlers.

The Lamborghini bull is actually charging Ferrari. The logo was chosen when Lamborghini started to build cars in rebellion to Ferrari's refusal to use his transmissions for racing. Interesting story if you haven't read about it.

propane pressure is measured in water columbs

and frequency drives from a 3 phase crane can be used to make 220 single phase into 220 3 phase but it is recommended that you call the manufacturer and tell them what you are doing so they can beef it up so it will work for a long time.

The cobblestones used in NYC streets were the ballast used in ships sailing from Europe to the new world. When they docked here, they would unload the cobble stones, and load up on goods to bring back.

They could not sail over here empty. The ships would tip over too easily.

i got this in the mail the other day!

The history of the middle finger

I never knew this before, and now that I know it, I feel compelled to send it on to my more intelligent friends in the hope that they, too, will feel edified. Isn't history more fun when you know something about it?

Before the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, the French, anticipating victory over the English, proposed to cut off the middle finger of all captured English soldiers. Without the middle finger it would be impossible to draw the renowned English longbow and therefore they would be incapable of fighting in the future. This famous English longbow was made of the native English Yew tree, and the act of drawing the longbow was known as 'plucking the yew' (or 'pluck yew').
Much to the bewilderment of the French, the English won a major upset and began mocking the French by waving their middle fingers at the defeated French, saying, See, we can still pluck yew! Since 'pluck yew' is rather difficult to say, the difficult consonant cluster at the beginning has gradually changed to a labiodentals fricative F', and thus the words often used in conjunction with the one-finger-salute! It is also because of the pheasant feathers on the arrows used with the longbow that the symbolic gesture is known as 'giving the bird.'

IT IS STILL AN APPROPRIATE SALUTE TO THE FRENCH TODAY!

And yew thought yew knew every plucking thing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you stick your finger in a cigarette lighter hole it won't burn you and if you chomp down on a peppermint lifesaver in the dark it will make a spark!

-
Back