-
Just a place to hang junk on the wall
and when I get tired of one I can just put another in its place:D

Attachments

• 000_1000.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 411
  • 101_9368.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 381
Wow, there are some nice caves out there. I do see a commonality among-st them all though! I won't kid you or myself and wait until it is clean and organized. Aint gonna happen! So this is where I do my drinkin' and thinkin'. :cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_0830.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_0833.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_0831.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_0832.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_0834.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 394
Rani... I so envy your cave. As dirty as that may sound, yikes. You room is EPIC

here is mine....I just prefer to spend what little money I have on cars, parts and tools as opposed to die-cast, signs, and neon.

P1040887.jpg

You'd love the 426 BME Aluminum rods that I made into tap handles for a friends man cave bar, polished right up.

The first thing I'm going to do if I get a Deputy Sheriff position is step out of my jurisdiction and do a non-formal raid on all above man/chick caves. Especially on Keith's as I need all of his 66 Valiant items!!

Here is our "Cave"
where the dirty work gets done...
was to be for building motorized bikes
but, once the Rampage got in... that was it
Then the Car hauler,
now the white Dart.

012-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

0022.jpg

0021.jpg

Gayle and Howard

Ha-Ha Racin
Havin "Fun" 101

Another one standing in the other corner looking the other way. There's a 16' x 24' room off the back, and the door to get in it is behind my truck. I work in the back, and keep all the mess back there. The big part in the pic is mainly just storage.

Transshop006.jpg

good thread rani nice rooms ,caves, shops and cars now all you with those clean, no tools outa place shops, that have sons at home or wifes that go in your garage raise your hands lmao i"m still finding old screwdrivers and running over wrenches with my lawn mower

JDMopar, nice set-up! BTW, how do you get your cars up & down from that cool rack?

Thanks! :D
4 post lift that moves on casters. The 2 up top will be there for several years. If I wanted to get one down, I would first move the car underneath it out. Then move the lift in front of the rack, and set it close enough that the ramps will reach and lap over. Then tie the posts of the rack and lift together with 2 x 4's and c clamps. Raise lift to proper height, roll car onto lift, then let it down. Then roll the car off lift and under the rack it just came off of. Move lift out of way and get car out from under lift. The rack was cheaper than 2 storage lifts, but if I had it to do over again...I woulda ponied up for the lifts! I ain't gettin any younger! LOL

-
Back