The Rattacuda was born .

-
this is so awesome ....now I am glad I voted 5 stars on this thread.

The pics of going through a back road with a mopar are priceless.

I didn't actually think you would ever get to this point but I am sure glad you did.

Rock on man.

You are actually making early A's look cool, I am starting to like the look of the dash. I never paid attention to anything before 68 before but this is getting cool.
Thanks girl just think you had a shot to own her lol

this thread proves to the" un believers" that driving a slant A body can put a BIG grin on a face!!!!

I enjoy working on them, seeing my effort make it better, a sense of accomplishment, .... BUT driving it down the road is what really makes me happy!!! and no it does not necessarily have to have a big honking V8 in it !! so many people are missing out on this!!!!!??
Yes Here are some pics of what could have happend to her . If i parted her out like some wanted me to do. ust let thes pics sink in a min yall .
Good to see you now trust her out of town for a stretch.
Out there in gods country you can hear her tell you if she's needing anything.
Very happy for you and rattacuda. Looks like your getting along well.
Oh ya i just got back from a night ride . I had to bring her home carb started acting up . (She was throwing a fit ) I brung her home for a rest .

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Last edited:
do the dash lights actually work ....most of my cars never had working dash lights when I got them and even now I cant get one of the bulbs working on my 68 dart dash.

That is amazing if you find any mopar that has working dash lights .....I mean like they all work.

Nope not a one work lol Not even my aftermarket ones lol This is the 1st mopar ive had they didnt work but hell it could be just a fuse . I aint looked lol

I have a couple of blinkers cheap seens it my favorite car 64-66 .the rest of the world is starting to understand Y

Nice work (& credit,to those who helped you...) ,enjoy it..... Just driving a '60's ride on a budget,is a bigger understanding, than the yuppie BMW people understand...

Thanks yup . I just got dont meeting with the feller that helped me get the brakes on her . Well guess what he had sitting around his shop . Yup the sending unit gasket . So now i have that and i can fill it up lol. Oh and we found a pic of the Rattacuda when he owned it .

IMG_0180.jpg

What store do they sell ole ladies at??? :glasses7:

yes, older ones are sometimes a bargain, BUT after ya get them home and take off the wrapper,.... sometimes out of date???? ha

I like the thread where the guy on here, said," BMW drivers just don't get the same grin on their face WE do!!" I totally agree!

now if that cuda could get some 14 in rims and taller tires it will look the part! really gives them a different stance. maybe later.

Dude it dose have 14s on it lol well took her outta town today she done really well for her 1st time on the high way .

IMG_0002 (1).jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

The moment I saw this car I knew it had lots of hope. Glad you got it going. That slanty is perfect for you. Maybe you can keep it under 110.

The moment I saw this car I knew it had lots of hope. Glad you got it going. That slanty is perfect for you. Maybe you can keep it under 110.
LOL your one of the 3 that got to even see the car out side of pics lol . Ive been driving it sice the 1st . Ive never been asked so much what the hell it was . I have no name plates on the car.I had a dude roll down his window last night just to ask me lol The nice looking 4 door didnt get this much looks .

Ok guys some of yall said if i needed some thing small hit you up lol . Well i lost the gas cap on the cuda today ive got 3 or 4 days tell it rains agin ? No money intell the 1st any one got one they want to help me out ?

Well I parked her intell the 1st . I ran her so far outta Gas i didnt think she was going to make it to my dads . She was spitin and cutting out . for the 5 miles of my 6 mile trip lol I had to splash the gas around in the tank just to make it there lol Yes i ment to do it lol I needed to get most of the gas out so i can replace the gasket .

Well I parked her intell the 1st . I ran her so far outta Gas i didnt think she was going to make it to my dads . She was spitin and cutting out . for the 5 miles of my 6 mile trip lol I had to splash the gas around in the tank just to make it there lol Yes i ment to do it lol I needed to get most of the gas out so i can replace the gasket .

Get her fixed and back on the road soon...

Glad you made it to your dads without completely running out of gas. When I was trying to empty the tank in my Duster to put a new sending unit in it, I ran out of gas along side the road, and had to call my kids to bring out the jerry can so I could make it back home! My wife wasn't impressed! LOL

Glad you made it to your dads without completely running out of gas. When I was trying to empty the tank in my Duster to put a new sending unit in it, I ran out of gas along side the road, and had to call my kids to bring out the jerry can so I could make it back home! My wife wasn't impressed! LOL
lmao I ran out in the last 50 feet or so lol I had a good enough head of steam to make it up and in the drive way lol . She was still running just would choke out and die lol . Hell it may not even be outta gas carb could have went the rest of the way out lol . But no big deal ether way . if its the carb it just sits alittle longer

lmao I ran out in the last 50 feet or so lol I had a good enough head of steam to make it up and in the drive way lol . She was still running just would choke out and die lol . Hell it may not even be outta gas carb could have went the rest of the way out lol . But no big deal ether way . if its the carb it just sits alittle longer

It's gas...

(Just like you...) :fart: LOL! :D

-
Back