The Rattacuda was born .

-
Bet some are kicking theirselves in the *** for not buying it while they had the chance. Ride on brother!

There aren't but like two or three sizes that were used back then. Find the guy that has the most experience and he can find you one that fits.

Well the time is growing near for me to get her back in my drive way . Yall want some more pics ? lol I still have not got the parts yet so by the end of the week im guessing i will have her back .

Well the time is growing near for me to get her back in my drive way . Yall want some more pics ? lol I still have not got the parts yet so by the end of the week im guessing i will have her back .

Sure, post some pictures... :happy1:

At least you're not jumpin ditches with it. Yet.

Just read your thread on your Barracuda. Congratulations on getting her running again. I think its a beautiful car even with the issues. You got it going again, most people would have junked that car. I wish I could get my Duster back on the road. She has been sitting for 5 years now.

Sure, post some pictures... :happy1:
:burnout:

Post up some for sure :coffee2:
:burnout:

Always looking forward to seeing some more pics Asa! :cheers:
thanks updates coming .

At least you're not jumpin ditches with it. Yet.
Dude your thinking bout stories that ive told that happend 10 or so years ago lol

Just read your thread on your Barracuda. Congratulations on getting her running again. I think its a beautiful car even with the issues. You got it going again, most people would have junked that car. I wish I could get my Duster back on the road. She has been sitting for 5 years now.
Hang in there man . my fun was short lived too lol

Ok guys heres the up date the car was not outta gas the carb went to hell. Its got a flot stuck or some thing shes just puking gas every where . the leak at the tank was a hose clamp went bad fixed it . found out we was over drawn . Cuz of the sending unit so i took it back . But ya its the carb it didnt last . Oh well . its just going to sit intell money lets me fix it some more . Sorry guys im trying .

12834829_1657117691216633_559995882_n.jpg

Question. Did you put a new gas filter on it. You could be pulling up a lot of junk from the tank since it sat so long.

Well it dont cost nuthin to sit there.

Question. Did you put a new gas filter on it. You could be pulling up a lot of junk from the tank since it sat so long.
Yes and the tank was pulled and cleaned. that was part of the trade deal .

Seating for three. Sorry Asa.J/k
thanks for that

He does have a bunch of junk in the trunk.... :poke:
Oh do shut up lmao

Well it dont cost nuthin to sit there.
Nope not a dime lol

yep, that's one good thing about our hobby, they DON'T eat!!!! and once you get one done, cheap insurance and lifetime good antique tag!!! and the slant will get pretty good mileage too!

bet you can take that carb apart and find the float is the problem or a small particle of dirt/rust where it shouldn't be!??

I just picked up a kit for it . Im going to try this for the 1st time .

Try not to let it run out of gas... When you do, you pull the sediment out of the tank and it can cause the needle and seat to stick.

Make sure that you clean the needle and seat real good or replace it with the one in the kit...

Most likely, the spurting fuel is from dirt in the gas sticking in the needle and seat and preventing it from closing and sealing all the way...

-
Back