The Saga of Purple Haze

-
Awesome story! Subscribed.

Sorry if I missed this/if already mentioned, "Did you get it running/get to drive around the block at least before sending off to paint? Look forward to next update . . . . Is it back from paint yet-LOL. Happy Thanksgiving to you and family.

It was run in back in 97 driven out the driveway onto the trailer, back off the trailer and into the garage. Should be done sometime next week. Hope you had a happy thanksgiving too.

OK, here are a couple of shots before the black goes on and it's buffed out.

DSCF0573.jpg

DSCF0574.jpg

Got it home just in time before the storm hits. A quick Pic till the weather allows me to take more as she goes together.

DSCF0575.jpg

"Beautiful" man without a doubt BadAss looking, keep up the great work oh and the PIC'S :)

That's the first thing I saw too, just kept thinking how to mention it, lol you did it well still loling

Really dig the "DeWalt Drag Master Classic" wheel seen on the back. Funny how some things turn up in pictures.

OK so now we're drooling for a "VIDEO" - Looks GREAT!!!

Yeah, I never even noticed it. The video and sound track is a bit away right now but it's coming.

Getting there little by little. As soon as the weather gets a little nicer I'll post some more pic's of my progress.

cool build...definately first class....

is this for the drag strip?...or will you join me in the "coffee getter" class?

you're very welcome...race ya' to the Bob Evens for a decaff......

loser buys....

you're very welcome...race ya' to the Bob Evens for a decaff......

loser buys....

Don't even know where Bob Evens is lol, or even if you are in my neck of the woods and I don't drink decaff. As far as racing goes it will be a while.

Been putting some of the trim and stuff back on, waiting to get a new front bumper and some more goodies.

DSCF0577.jpg

DSCF0576.jpg

MAN THAT BABY ISSSSSSSSS GORGEOUS Love it so far MORE CAR **** please!!! lol

AHHHH Man gotta wait till after the Holidays SHEESH bummer :(
are we there yet ;)

-
Back